Dean Imagine: Bucket List

You were stupid, but in love. You couldn't help but bring Dean back, but only with a crossroad deal, with the one and only King of the Crossroads. It was only 6 months to live.

"How long did he give you again?!" You were sitting down on your bed, and you were trying not to cry. He was just so ma at you, and you couldn't think straight.

"I was given 6 months. Crowley wanted me immediately. I wanted a year, he said no deal. I'm lucky I even got six months." You yelled back, hoping Sam or Cas wouldn't rush in to stop the fight.

"Well, I should be dead, and you should be able to live a long ass life!" Dean yelled back before you broke into tears. He apologized and hugged your shaking body.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want to lose you." He said into your hair. You sobbed and wrapped your arms around his body. 

"Back at ya, dummy." You said between sobs, slowing the sob rate.

"Well, you might as well, start a bucket list. I heard they're fun."

---

~Six Months Later~

You completed 148 out of 150 bucket list items, which included, finding and solving a case on your own, having sex all night, having a marathon of (your favorite movie series), having sex in the Impala, and pretending you see Lucifer every now and again.

The only 2 you haven't completed was saying goodbye and going to hell. Sad, you knew, but they were an option, and this is the day they would be completed.

October 7th, 2015. You have already made preparations, wearing your favorite hunting gear: your leather jacket, shirt, which was stained with blood and other substances, and a pair of blue jeans.

 5 'o clock in the morning was the deadline. Castiel, Sam and Dean were all ready for this. You four walked outside, when your phone went off, the 5 'o clock alarm going off.

You heard a rustle and Crowley was there, petting an invisible hellhound. He smiled, and looked remorseful as well. 

"I thought I would join this shabang, since it would be fun to watch." He chuckled, and you flipped him off. He let the hellhound go, and you held out a knife, ready to kill it.

"If this is the last time, goodbye." You said, and Dean ticked off one of the bucket list options. You were knocked over, and you felt you chest burn. You were being ripped open. Your knife flew across the plain, and you felt the life dim from yourself.

"Buh bye." You said before you were taken to hell. 

**

Not my best writing, but I felt it was needed.

This chapter is dedicated to everyone in France. #prayforparis