Dean Imagine: Black Hole Sun #1**

Summary: You get lost during a hunt
and you fall into the hold of another hunter, who wants Dean dead.

For AneGoTa because they rock! They voted on my story, and commented. THANKS BBY!

***

"D-Dean?" You cried out. You weren't supposed to show fear. You were a hunter after all. But, this was different. Dean never let you out of his sight, even in the bunker. The night wind made you shiver, tremendously. 

"Oh, honey. The Winchester isn't here anymore..." A raspy, masculine voice came from the trees, as you saw a movement in the corner of your eye. You got out your gun, but that was no use. The man grabbed your arm and pointed it away from you, and making you drop it.

"Who are you?" You spat. The moonlight illuminated both your faces. He was attractive, no doubt. His shoulder length, greasy black hair, and dark green eyes. You frowned, closing your (y/e/c) eyes.

"You don't need to know. I just need you Winchester. Preferably both." He laughed. You weren't going down without a fight. You kneed him in his sweet spot, and you ran. He groaned, but started running after you. You ran faster and faster.

"Dean!" You yelled. You ran through the trees, scraping your hands. You didn't get far, you hit your head on a tree, when you looked back to see him not too far behind you. Before you passed out, you saw him over you, having rope out and laughing.

***
(PLAY THE SONG)

You woke up to Black Hole Sun playing. You sighed, realizing your favorite song was about to be ruined for you. You saw the hunter leaning against the wall, in a large warehouse, probably an old Walmart or Costco.

"Oh, look at that. Little princess (Y/N) is up. Took you long enough." The man laughed, as he picked up a long blade, and walked towards you. He started you just run it along your neck and collarbone. He smiled, and sighed.

"No use killing you right now. But, your death will be painless and fast." He whispered in your ear, and kissed you cheek, sloppily. You groaned in disgust, and screamed. He sighed, and stuffed a dirty rag in your mouth.

"That'll keep you quiet." The man took out your phone that was laying in the tray with other knifes and guns. He opened it and sighed.

"Who to call, who to call? Deano with a few hearts at the end? Oh, how about Moosie with a smiley face? I think Deano with a few hearts can be good." He dialed Dean's number and put it on speaker. It didn't ring once before Dean answered.

"(Y/N)?! Where are you?" Dean yelled into the receiver. You tried screaming, but the rag muffled it.

"Oh, sorry Dean. (Y/N) isn't available right now. I can take a message though." He smirked, and looked at you. The song Grenade by Bruno Mars started to play on his speaker.

"Erin? You son a bitch, don't you touch her." Dean said calmly, making it ever scarier that yelling it. You started to cry, hoping your fate wasn't near.

"Oh, I already have, you see, she is very bloody and-" you managed to push the rag out of your mouth, with your tongue. "Don't listen to him, Dean!"

"(Y/N)?! Sam's tracking your phone right now. We are coming to get you." Dean yelled through the phone, and the guy laughed.

"Oh, she'll be long gone before you get here." He laughed, and walked over to you grabbing your hair. He ended the call, and smashed your phone.

"Time to have fun now, eh?" Erin grinned, devilishly.

**

Cliffhanger! <33333

Sorry ya'll.