Gabriel Imagine: My Immortal**

You wanted to be Gabriel's, but in the end, it was impossible. You would age and die. He wouldn't age, and only die when killed.

The most you could do was date, and wait until you died. You would have to become his 'mother', or 'grandma' even, if you didn't die quickly.

You kept drinking Deans alcohol, already through 5 bottles of beer, mix of random hard liquors, and a thing of whiskey.

You didn't care what happened that night. You were happy what you were doing at that moment, drinking your feelings down a drain that no will see.

You got up, and stumbled into the arms of Gabriel. Oh Gabe. Everything he did made your heart flutter. Even just fixing his shirt.

The way his hair fell.

The way he looked at you.

"H-Hi Gabie." You slurred, giving him a sloppy kiss on the cheek. You laughed, and hiccuped.

"(Y/N), you should not be drinking all that. How much have you even had?" He looked behind you and sighed.

"A... Lot." You laugh, kidding Gabriel several times. You didn't care about anything else.

You wanted him.

One thing lead to another, and you two ended doing the nasty nasty.

***
3 weeks later

9 days. You were nine days late for your period. It spousal have started on March 29th. It was now April 7th.

You were in the bathroom with a pending pregnancy test. Your bought 3, of different brands.

You stared at the drugstore brand test, that read positive. You laughed nervously, and took the Clearblue one, shaking.

Positive.

You took out the Equate one and peed on it. You wanted a few minutes and had dreadful news.

Positive.

You screamed, and 4 people barged into your room, Charlie, Sam, Dean, and Cas.

You started to cry and shake uncontrollably. The tests were on the floor, and Dean picked them up, his eyes widening.

"Oh my god. I'm going to kill the son of a bitch who did this to you." Dean yelled, as Sam reminded him you peed on them. Dean dropped them, wiping his hand in his shirt.

"It's okay, (Y/N). You'll get through it. I'm guessing you aren't pro-life." Charlie patted your back, and cried into her.

"Oh, I am. It's not me I'm worried about. It the baby and hunting, and who the baby daddy is." You sob. You didn't even know who it was. It could be some ass from a bar who you gladly has sex with when you were drunk.

"Oh, you were having drunk sex?! That's the worst kind, and most dangerous!" Dean yelled, and you heard wings flutter behind you

"He-" Gabriel stopped. He saw the situation and sighed. "Bad timing, Kirk always." You stood up, and walked ove to him.

You hugged him, and kept crying into him. "I am so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry." You were on the floor, after you let go of him.

"What the hell is going on?" Gabriel asked as Dean threw the Angel blade you had on your desk up to his throat.

"I'm going to kill you!" Dean screams sad Sam held him back. He looked ferocious as you cried on the floor.

"What's going on?" Gabriel picked you up and he felt the other life force inside of you.

"Oh my gosh." Gabriel whisk have dropped you if it wasn't for you wrapped around him, like a koala bear.

"Good job, smart one. Your the one supposed to deliver the news that they are preggers, not get someone preggers." Charlie sighed.

You sighed, as you hugged Gabriel tighter. You weren't going to let God do this to you.

A human carrying a Angels child, yeah right.

***

SORRY I THINK GABRIEL IS ADORABLE. EXPEXT MANY IMAGINES ABOUT HIM.