TFW Imagine: Crazy People

This Con is for Edlund. 

 Do not freak out.

You will not get the whole Supernatural series signed.

You laughed, and shook that thought from your mind. You had a backpack filled with merchandise and book to get signed.

You never quite understood why no more books after Swan Song were published. It just could not end on. Sam came back, and Dean lived happily ever after.

 It just didn't quite make sense, but it still was your favorite book in the series, besides Skin, of course.

You walked into the hall, and almost no one was there, except for there guys, cosplaying as the three, Castiel, Sam, and Dean. You were a bitch for Cas, but a lover for Dean.

DEAN IS SO DAMN CUTE, BUT CAS' INNOCENCE! You smiled, and sat down, in a nice, leather chair. The guys didn't even know you were there, until you dropped your back, that weighed a ton.

"Son of a bitch!" The Dean cosplayer jumped as you looked over at them. Your jaw dropped as they were almost perfect descriptions of that you thought they looked like.

Dean's stubble, the most brilliant green eyes, jaw line that could cut glass. His hair, not a bropwn or blonde. Perfect description, whatsoever.

The Sam Cosplayers hair was longer than you thought Sam's would be. But the rest was fine. You were kinda disappointed. You could have done better, as a last minute costume.

The Cas cosplayer was on point. The trench coat, the outfit, was perfect. The messy, sex hair, was perfect. The blue eyes, brilliant.

"Are you going to keep staring?" The Sam cosplayer asked, and you looked away. You frowned and looked back at them.

"Your costume doesn't look right. Your hair is too long." You say, looking over at Sam. He looked confused until he got it.

"Oh - This isn't a costume. I actually look like this....?" He frowned, looking at 'Dean' for reassurance. 'Dean' nodded at 'Sam' and looked at you.

"Uh, so, I'm Dean, and he's Sam. The real Sam and Dean. The story is based on our lives." 'Dean' has the most serious look on his face.

You laughed. 

You may have been obsessed, but you weren't that obsessed. You knew the difference between reality and an illusion. "Do you think I'm stupid. I know it's a damn story. It's FICTION." You emphasized fiction. 

"Cas." 'Dean' looked at 'Cas' and broken, featherless wings appeared on the wall, some falling off. The lights flickered, and your eyes widened.

"SERIOUSLY? OH MY GOD! I KNEW THIS STORY WAS REAL. BEAT THAT, MOM!" You yell!

***

Yes, should I continue? I'm sorry, I have almost 5 generatiosn on my Sims game, and I want to play so bad. XD

For