✿Chapter 7✿

Lacey POV:
I slowly open my eyes.I look over to see Seth snoring.I smile to myself and then look out the window.It was sunrise.I get up slowly and quietly so I don't wake up Seth and walk outside.

The sun hits my skin and it shimmers. Since I was only have vampire my skin didn't really sparkle in the sunlight,it only shimmered.Barely noticeable to the human eye.But I still loved it.I feel warm arms wrap around my body.

Seth.

I nuzzle my head into his neck.I always loved how warm he was.It was very comforting to me.He puts his hands on my cheeks.My heart races as he does that.I begin to stare into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"Beautiful."He whispers.

I smile and pull my face towards his. Little fireworks go off inside of me.It was like everything was right in the world.I fall onto my back as he kisses me.

"What about taking things slow?"He says.I just shrug and he laughs."I have an idea."

"And what idea would that be?"I ask.

"Tonight we go on a date."He states.

"You mean our first date?"I question and he nods.I smile."Well I think that's an excellent idea."

"I do have those from time."He tells me and I laugh.Then we start to hear a bunch of whistles.It was Seth's pack. He groans."I have to go."

"That's fine,I actually wanted to go see Carlisle today."I tell him.

"You don't have to do that today,you can do it when I'm not busy."He suggests.

"I'll be fine,Carlisle would never hurt me."I assure him.

"Fine."He sighs."But call me later?"

"Defiantly."I smile and kiss him.I pull back."Now go before Sam kills you."

He rolls his eyes at me before running over to the pack.I then grab the keys to Seth's truck.I just sit there for a minute not even bothering to put the keys in. The memory of what happened flashes through my mind.It was like a terrible nightmare that you just wanted to wake up from,but you couldn't.

I start the truck and drive to my used to be home.So many feelings hit me at once.Happiness,sadness,anger,guilt, frustration.I use all of the energy I have and walk inside.Ness runs over to me and hugs me.

"Oh my god,I've been worried sick."She exclaims.

"I'm fine."I tell her and push her back.

"What happened to your face?"She questions.

"What are you talking about?"I ask completely confused.

"You have a bruise on your face."She states.I touch it and wince.It must have been from when mom hit me.

"It's nothing."I assure her."Where is Grandpa?"

"In his office."She tells me.

I smile at her slightly before heading upstairs.I take a deep breath and knock on his door.

"Come in."I hear his familiar voice say.
I walk in and he looks at me concerned. "What happened?"

"It's nothing,but I was wondering if I could ask you something."I tell him and he nods as if he is telling me to continue."Have noticed anything out of the ordinary with my parents?"

"What do you mean?"He questions.

"You know,just acting abnormally.Well for us vampires anyways."I state.He still looked confused.I didn't want to tell him this but I'm smart enough to know that the always truth comes out. "The reason I have this bruise on my face is..because my mom hit me."He looks completely shocked,and I can't blame him.Before everything that has happened my mom was the most kind person I have ever met."I know that my parents would do this intentionally,I think there's something else going on."

"I'll figure it out."He assures me.

"I know you will."I smile putting on a brave face.