✿Chapter 3✿

Lacey POV:
I slip on my rainbow cheetah print bikini.I then slide dark jean shorts and a white tank.I grab my bag and put a couple snacks and drinks in there just in case.Seth walks down in his swim trunks and a muscle tee.

"Ready to go?"I ask and he nods.We get into his car and we head to the beach.The sun was coming out from behind the clouds which was very rare.
We put our stuff down."Now this is the life."

He laughs a husky laugh.And it was kinda cute.Wait..did I just say that?I shake that thought and take off my tank top and shorts.Seth looks at me but looks away when I see him looking.

"You coming?"I question.I run into the water.It was ice cold,but I don't care.Im half vampire after all.

I dive underwater and I'm eventually used to it.I pop above water and see seth close to me.I smile at him and move a hair out of my face.I quickly take the chance and splash him.

"I am so getting you back for that."He states.

I start to run away and scream.He grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him.I could feel his breath on my skin. He leans down and kisses me.And I kiss back.I can't believe it.Im kissing Seth.My best friend in the entire world.

I move my hands to his hair and he moves his hands down to my lower. Then our kissing lead to making out.I pull back and he smiles at me.He gives me one quick kiss.

"Wanna go somewhere else?"He asks.I nod.Im not sure if I can from any words at this point.

We grab our stuff and head back into his car.He drives to his house on the reservation.We go to his room and he locks his door.We continue where we left off.He kisses my neck as we fall onto his bed.I smile at him when I realize something.

I was in love with Seth Clearwater.