✿Chapter 6✿

Lacey POV:
The sun shines through one of Seth's windows.I look over at Seth and see him still sleeping.I smile and kiss his nose.I put on my bra and underwear and the bed starts to shake.Seth was waking up.

"Morning."He smiles.

"Morning."I say as I put my shirt back on.He grabs me by my waist and pulls me back into the bed.I giggle."Seth."

"I love you."He tells me and kisses me passionately.I pull back with a huge smile on my face.

"I love you too."I state and sigh."But like I said last night,we're going to take it slow."

"But that's not fun."He complains and I laugh.

"You'll get over it."I say putting on my pants.

"Fine."He sighs laying back in his bed. "I'm going back to bed then."

"Ok lazy boy.But can I borrow your car keys?I wanted to go into the city."I ask.

"Sure.They're in my jean pocket."He tells me.

"Thanks.I won't be gone long."I say grabbing his keys and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

I go into the kitchen and grab an apple. I take a bite out of it and spit it right back out.Whoa.Sour.I throw it in the trash and go out I Seth's car.I head into Seattle and into the mall.I am a Cullen after all,so the sky's the limit.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
I end up with twenty plus bags on both of my arms.As you can tell I love to shop just like my Aunt Alice.I walk back into Seth's house and set the keys on the counter.

"Seth,I'm home.And I got.."I start and freeze when I see a woman."Oh,hi."

"Hi.I'm Seth's mom.Who might you be?"She asks.

"This is Lacey."Seth says walking over to me.

"Oh,so you're Lacey.I've heard so much about you."She smiles."It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too."I tell her.

"Hey mom,do you think Lacey can stay with us for a little while?Her family's situation is a little complicated right now."Seth asks.

"You don't have to say yes.I'm sure I can find another place to stay."I assure her.

"Don't bother.You are always welcome here."She states."Why don't you two go watch a movie and I'll start dinner."

Seth grabs my hand and drags me into the living room.We plop onto the couch and I fall into his chest.

"What movie do you want to watch?" He asks.I pretend to think about it.

"Avengers."I smile.

"Done."He states and puts in the disc.