✿Chapter 4✿

Lacey POV:
I lay with my eyes open as I remember everything that happened in the past 12 hours.I had the best night of my life with my best friend.And I'm glad.I couldn't picture it any other way.I kiss him on the lips which wakes him up.He tries to kiss me but I pull away.

"Such a tease."He states annoyed.I just shrug.He goes on top of me and kisses my neck.I laugh."See.No one can resist me."

"You're right about one thing."I smirk. "I am a tease."

I get up and put on my undergarments and one of Seth's shirts that looks like a dress on me.I go into his kitchen and begin to make French toast.One of my specialties.I put it on a plate and set it on the table.

"Seth.Seth."I call.I don't hear a single thing.It was like I was alone.I begin to walk towards Seth's room and Seth jumps out of nowhere.I scream from the top of my lungs."Seth,that was not funny."

"Im sorry.Im sorry."He laughs.I stomp my way into his room.I grab my clothes."Babe,come on.It was only a joke."He puts his hands on my cheek and kisses me."Please forgive me."

"Fine."I sigh."But I should get home. Everyone's probably worried sick."

"Ok."He nods and kisses me on the forehead.I quickly change into my clothes and Seth drives me home.We walk inside.We find Ness,Jake,and Carlisle.

"What happened to you guys?"Ness asks.

"We sorta fell asleep at Seth's house."I tell them."Where's mom and dad?"

"At the cottage."Ness states.

"Ok.Well I am going to go take a shower."I announce.I head up the stairs and hear someone following me.I turn to see Ness.

"Ok..so what really happened?"She questions.

"Not now.We still have ears on us."I state and head into the bathroom to take a nice,long,hot shower.

A/N:Sorry guys if this is a little short.I have a lot planned for the next chapter. So keep voting and commenting.See ya next time!!:):)