Chapter 20 & 21: Exceptional Accidents

Start from the beginning

"I missed you!" She screamed. Then she hit me.

"Don't you ever leave again." She scolds. I smirk at her.

"No promises." I state.

-------------

I shouldn't have came home early.

"Oww. Jenna." I hiss. My hair is in big spiral curls and I'm wearing the crown that was in our old box of stuff. Supposedly it was handed down to me , so that's that.

"Suck it in baby." She responds. I growl at her while Elena laughs.

"Why isn't she in one of these?" I whine. Jenna looks over to her.

"Don't worry she's next." Jen replies. I stick my tongue out and tease her. Then Jenna pulled the strings again.

"Ahhh."

-------

Elena and I walk outside nearly tripping on this damn dress. I look up to see Damon and Stefan look at me and I curtesy with an innocent smirk on my face.

---

"John , are you fucking serious?" I spat at Stefan. He told me that Jackass is my father.

"Huh , no wonder I'm a sarcastic bitch." I add sarcastically.

"There is no proof but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for delivery." Stefan explained.

"Our whole life we've never liked this man. I...." Elena trailed.

"Sorry , I'm sorry. I just... I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you in some typically inappropriate way." He apologized to us.

"No, I'm happy that you told me. I just... I really hope that it's not true." Elena admits. "What am I supposed to do? Do I just confront him and say 'Are you my biological father?' "

"I would." I say honestly. "I mean all of our life he's Uncle Jackass and now he's Father Jackass I want a damn explanation."

"I guess when you guys are ready." Stefan responds.

"We're never gonna be ready." Elena deadpans. Stefan , we have enough problems with the family that I actually care about. Jeremy hates me , and why wouldn't he?"

"I'm the one that killed her , isn't he mad at me too?" I questioned.

"Okay , he's upset with the both of us." Elena corrected. "My journal gave him every single reason to."

I looked at her. "Jer read your journal , damn."

"He's just hurt. He's confused." Stefan says.

"He's never gonna forgive me for Vicki, for taking away his memories , for lying to him." She continued.

"He's your brother. He'll forgive you. Just give him some time." Stefan replies.

"How much ? 160 years maybe." I say with a teasing look.

"It's so great to have you back Arielle." He responds. I smile.

----

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic Falls Court and their handsome escorts." Mayor Lockwood introduced.