Chapter 8: Grandpa Salvatore

I'm sitting at the sexy suds register table and caroline is giving elena and i the 101.

"no friend discounts , we are not running a charity case here." caroline informed us.

"no we are not." elena and i say. We giggle and then stefanie appears.

"oh hey." elena says to stefan. Caroline stands up.

"you guys its called sexy suds , you know." caroline states. I look down at my outfit. I was wearing a pokemon crop top and black high waisted shorts with my black swimsuit underneath and my converse.

"you pass , arielle for obvious reasons." caroline says. I roll my eyes and shoot her a fake smile with a thumbs up as she leaves.

"did we just get scolded ?" stefan asks.

"and judged. Yeah. Im sorry but you are going to have to take that off" elena adds. I roll my eyes and pull out my phone.

"i think you have to go first." stefan stalls.

"okay ," elena says flirty. She attempts to take it off but her shirt gets caught up in her hair. "sorry so not sexy." elena states.

"i disagree." stefan replies. I dismiss myself and head over by bonnie and matt. Elena and stefan kiss and matt watches them.

"hey , hey none of that." bonnie scolds. I giggle.

"i was just observing." he defends. I narrow my eyes at him.

"more like stalking." i add. He glares at me and bonnie nudges me.

"why do i always get the homey ones." tiki says. I roll my eyes.

"i mean your car is a pos. We could wash it but it'll always be a pos." she finishes. I glare angrily at her that car is beautiful for what it is. That guy did not deserve this.

"you don't have to be rude." bonnie states glaring at tiki.

"rude is ugly enough to break that junker." she replies. I shrug it off but bonnie gets angry. She stares at the bucket for a long time and the water explodes in her face. I gasp then i burst out laughing. Bonnie's glare softens.

------------

Im chatting with my associate emma , when lena comes and scoops me.

"we are going to find more information about stefan's family." elena says dragging me towards douche fells news van. I roll my eyes when i see him. He probably doesn't remember me , punk.

"arielle and elena gilbert. Logan fell , i met you when you were nine." he introduced himself and held his hand out. Elena shook it and i just scoffed and looked away.

"hey um , arielle and i have a project that we need to research , do you guys have news reports during the 50s?" elena asks.

"yeah , i can take you there now if you want." logan says. I nod my head and look at elena.

"yeah , you would be a life saver." elena says. I roll my eyes.