Chapter 9: Visions , Illusions , or Nightscares.

I wake up in a white room , confused as ever. I rush up and take a look of my surroundings. Just plain white.

"well this is interesting." i mumble to myself.

"hello." i yell.

"elena." i yell.

"this is not funny." i growl turning to face damon. Fear. I instantly feel fear and i move away from here.

"leave me alone." i spat at him. He smirks and blinks in front of me.

"no can do , i need you to do something for me." he says with a sinister smirk. In a flash he's gone and i turn to face stefan.

A stake in my hand and all i want to do is kill him.

"oh my god , no." i mutter. Stefan shoots me a pleading look.

I shake my head and take one step towards him. I scream for him to run and he doesn't move. Damon sees me stalling and zooms me to stefan and i stake him in the heart. He turns grey and tears come pouring out. I feel someone pull me in a hug and rock me back and forth. I just killed my sisters boyfriend. Her one true love.

I look up to see carter and i move away from him.

"you have to wake up." he tells me. I knit my eyebrows together. He moves over to me and shakes me.

"wake up arielle." he yells.

I wake up and gasp. I see that i am in my room and i come face to face with bonnie. Her presence makes me jump.

"hey , i came to check up on you." she says rubbing my shoulder. I sigh.

"what happened last night ?" i asked bonnie. All i seemed to remember was the weird dream i just had.

"you and elena were at your dad's lakehouse in a trance and you wanted to kill stefan." she tells me. I panic.

"i didn't , did i ?" i merely bite off my lip. She shakes her head. I calm down a bit and stretch.

"well im about to take a shower but it was nice seeing you bon bon." i say dismissing her. She gives me a smile and leaves out the door. I rush to my bathroom , strip and gently place my feet in the shower. Last time i slipped because i was not aware of how slippery my tub was.

I take a 15 to 20 minute shower but i hear rummaging downstairs. I turn the shower off and wrap my towel around my body. Searching through my closet , i feel a wind behind me and i'm faced with carter.

I scream and he covers my mouth. I narrow my eyes at him. I'm going to kill him. He slowly moves his hands off of my mouth and nods.

"what the hell are you doing here?" i growl at him. He shoots me a cheeky smile and i glare at him.

"well , i wanted to know where you lived so , ta da." carter says jazzy. I roll my eyes. He sends me a sincere look and i turn around to find some clothes. Elena and i are going with stefan to find out more about this vampire jitter. I pull out some white jeans , a baseball tee with red sleeves and my white / red high top converse. I go back into my bathroom and slammed the door behind me. The tee showed a little bit of my stomach but i didn't care. I wand curl my hair and do my makeup. Red lips , wings. The usual.

i leave my bathroom to find carter looking at one of my pictures. I plop next to him and peek at the picture. It was of elena and i. We were at our family's lakehouse and i slipped in the water and elena stood there dry and ready to take a picture. I giggle at the thought. Always in the shadow.