Chapter 4: Noncheerleader Elena & Jealous Tyler.

My fucking alarm , and it won't shut the fuck up. I feel for my alarm that's nowhere in my presence. I then stretch my arm and i feel it but something pushes me off the bed and i roll on my back. I push my self up and glare at elena , who's smirking at me devil like.

"asshole." i hiss. She grins at me. I throw my alarm clock at her. She sighs heavily and jumps at me. She pinches me and starts tickling me.

"bitch."

"stop."

"fucking."

"tickling."

"me." i say shoving her off of me.

"that was fun." i breathe. She shoots me a playful glare and heads out of my room.

"someone has to cheer today." i sing. She throws a marker at my forehead.

"pinche, perra." i yell. fucking, bitch

----

Im going to the football bonfire thingy because elena wanted company when caroline scolds her. I don't know why she chose me , when all im going to do is laugh.

I just took hot , steamy shower and i wrap a towel around me before heading in my room. I gaze at a picture of me and elena. She fell in love with cheer and now she's leaving. It must be hard.

I pick out my high waisted shorts with rips , a red flannel, a black halter top and my converse. I feel around my neck for my mother's necklace , i pout remembering that damon threw it somewhere. I scoff at how i was basically associating with him last night. I replace the necklace with a choker and my yin/yang necklace. I apply my bloody red lipstick and eyeliner and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I grab my black purse and phone.

"lena im ready!" i yell , waiting for her downstairs. She runs down and checks me out.

"ooh , you look cute." she says winking at me. I snort and blush.

"lets go." i reply , dragging her out of the house.

------

"ooh , you look hot in your jersey." elena says to stefan. I roll my eyes and play on my phone.

"what happened no more cheerleader?" he asks , eyes roaming around her body. She sighs.

"i quit , im a quitter." she answers while pouting. Stefan grabs both of her hands.

"no , hey you are not a quitter , you suffered a great loss. You're not the same person. You should be looking ahead. You should be starting over. Okay? I hope you don't think this is too weird , but ..... I, uh , i wanted you to have this." he says giving her a box with a necklace in it. I release a big sigh i've been holding back.

"oh my god , its beautiful." elena gasps.

"its something that i've had forever and uh , ive never wanted to give it to anyone until now. I'd very much like it if you'd wear it , for me , for good luck." he stutters. I pull a face at him. His nervousness is making me sick.

"is that rose that i smell?" elena asks. Stefan freezes."no , its, uh.... An herb. Its nice , huh."

"an herb that smells profoundly disgusting." i add. Elena shoots me a look. I shrug. It smelt horrible. Like a sweaty gym locker or a sumo wrestlers car after he wrestles and skips a few showers. Not that i know what that smells like. Stefan looks at me again and i shrug.