Chapter 11: Be The Bigger Person

Bonjour , everyone. Since yesterday was Christmas even though it was hot as hell I decided to upload a double feature . (two chapters , w my lame ass)

.....ANYWAYS . Enjoy 💜.

----

"Knock knock." i groan at the sound of bonnies voice.

"you up." she asks. I just sit up and look at her. She looks at me and pouts and i just stare at her.

"elena told me what happened." i roll my eyes at the sound of her name.

"don't worry , im all against it , you have a right to know what's wrong with you." bonnie defends. I let out a sly smile.

"are you gonna stay in there forever?" she asks me. I nod and pull the comforter over my head.

"move over." she instructs me. I roll to the other side and look at bonnie.

"shouldn't you be with elena helping her get over stefan or something?" i ask her. She smirks and laughs.

"elena knew that you were more hurt and called me over for you." she says looking at me. "listen ari , i love and care for you so much and i wanna help you. But you can't shut everyone out." she says. I groan and look at her.

"they lied to me bonnie , they looked dead into my face and lied. Why should i not ignore them for doing something that i hate." i breathe. Bonnie pats my arm.

"i know something that'll take your mind off of it." she says , getting up to close my window. Then she takes one of my spare pillows and cuts it with a nail file.

"woah , bon." i tell her. She gives me a ' don't worry look' and i let her continue. She dumps the feathers on my bed and looks at me excitedly. She jumps on my bed.

"i need to swear you to secrecy." bonnie says. I look at her wide eyed.

"is that like a sacrifice , because im not with it." i tell her. She shakes her head and i nod. "swear cause im not supposed to be showing you this stuff."

"im sworn to secrecy." i say.

"ok. There's no windows open , right?" she asks me. I look around to see all my windows closed.

"right." i answer. She nods. "there's no fan , no air conditioning." she asks me.

"nada." i confirm.

"grams showed me this. You're gonna love it." she tells me. I groan and she smiles.

"you ready?" she asks.

"nope." i deadpan. She gives me a look and a feather starts floating. I look at bonnie in amazement. How she's using her fingers to make it float. I cover my squeals and continue to look at the feather.

"o my goodness , bon. Thats amazing." i admit smiling.

"good , then you're gonna love this." she says making some of the feathers float in a circle. I let out a breath i was holding. Then they drop and she makes all of the feathers float in the air with her mind.

"oh my." i breath , astounded. Bonnie laughs and i start laughing. This is truly the best thing ever. I smile as wide as possible. I feel drawn to this connection.

"its true , arielle. Everything grams told me. It's impossible but its true. Im a witch." she confirms. I feel tears slip out of my eyes and i hug her.