Chapter 2 : Carter...

I back up as damon creeps closer to me. Normally i wouldn't mind him creeping towards me but he just bit my bestfriend. That's not actually friendly , if i remind you.

"oh arielle , i thought you liked danger. And my pretty blue eyes." he says smirking. I roll my eyes and stop when i hit a tree. I didn't even notice how far i backed up.

"you bit caroline , why ?" i ask him. He continues to smirk. "because im a vampire." he says. I shake my head. Vampire. Are you serious ? I seriously don't know how crazier he can be.

"you're joking , right? Because vampires aren't real." i say. He steps closer to me and my breathing hitches.

"look at me." he says. The tone of his voice made me flinch. I hesitantly look up and i see his vampire face. Its creepily amazing. I touch his face and it goes back to normal.
"you're not scared ?" he asks. I shake my head.

"its quite fascinating actually." i say. He smiles then his face turns into a serious face. He looks deep in my eyes.

"you will not remember anything that happened here. You went to caroline's house she wasn't home and now you're going home." damon says. I blink in confusion.

"what are you talking about damon ? How can i forget about you biting my bestfriend?" i ask him. His eyes fill with confusion and anger.

"are you wearing vervain?" he asks me. I knit my eyebrows together.

"what's vervain ?" i ask him clueless. His eyes shift over to my necklace and before i know it its ripped off of my neck and thrown to the sky. I feel myself tear up.

"that's not possible." damon says to himself.

"that was my mom's neckalace jerk." i yell at him and stomp off. Of course he blocks me and i feel myself grow hot. I look in his eyes and he starts screaming and kneels to the ground. I take that opportunity to run as fast to my house as i can.

---

Last night wasn't cartoon weird it was remotely supernatural weird. Vampires ? Are you shitting me. Next thing you know they'll be banshees , werewolves , hunters. I cant process this. Im currently in bed in my underwear contemplating life right now.

Elena's wall is constantly banging and i didn't even notice for the past hour. How can jenna not hear that ? She probably left to get groceries or something.

Anyways i get up out of bed and take a shower. 20 minutes later im out of the shower and i wrap my towel around my petite body and go to my closet.

I contemplate between the high waisted skirt and crop top or my sunflower overalls. I choose my high waisted skirt and crop top because i haven't wore a skirt in ages and maybe this will get people to notice the difference between me and elena. She barely wears skirts except for when she's not cheering.

I lay the white crop top and my pastel purple high waisted skater skirt on my bed and go back to my bathroom. I do my hygiene and brainstorm hairstyles in my head. I then decide a half up half down hairstyle. For makeup i do my infamous wing on each eye and clear lip gloss and i slip on my white knee length socks but i pull them down right above my shin. I slip on my tan combat boots and grab my small purse off of my dresser. Then i head downstairs for food.