Chapter 10: You All Lied

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Beyonce's voice filled my ears. I love queen bey , but for some reason today. I was hell bent irritated.

"shut.... Up." i yell , smashing my alarm clock on the floor. I reluctantly get up and take a shower.

Ten or fifteen minutes later i get out the shower and do my hygiene. I decide not to blow dry my hair and let it air dry before pressing it. I leave out my bathroom and pick out an outfit for the day.

I go with a black long sleeved crop top , grey high waisted ripped jeans , that make my ass look big. Bleh curse my weight problem. I slip on my black ankle booties and grab my purse. I go back in the bathroom and gaze at myself in the mirror.

"my hair is too long for this." i mumble throwing it over my shoulder.

"it's beautiful though." a male voice says. I turn to see carter propped up against the doorway. I roll my eyes.

"but , what's this red in it?" carter points out. I sling my hair into a high ponytail and shrug it off. Carter eyes me and nods. On my way out , carter slaps my butt and i punch him in the arm.

"what? Your butt is huge." he defends. I roll my eyes.

"so.... Don't touch it." i scold. He challenges me and i give him a warning look and leave my room. I slide into the kitchen and grab my thermos of juice and a muffin. Elena comes down and looks at me.

"ooh , you look cute today." she says flirty. I roll my eyes and smile.

"so i look ugly every other day?" i respond. She glares at me and i shrug.

"you look gorgeous every other day but today you're smoking." elena corrects. I smirk at her.

"oh my goodness i'm on fire , get a fire extinguisher." i retort sarcastically. Elena throws a banana at me but it flew over my head. I smirk.

"short perks." i say confidently.

--------

"why are we here , len?" i ask her. She had tricked me into going to the boarding house , somewhere i did not want to be seen.

"to check on vicki." she answers , i roll my eyes and stare at the doorway.

"no one cares about that slut."i say gagging. Elena rolls her eyes at me and knocks on the door.

" ring the doorbell idiot." i yell at her. She sighs loudly and rings the doorbell.

Damon appears happy as ever apparently. I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest.

"is serial killer stefan here?" i speak up , since all of a sudden elena had cold feet. Damon smirks at me.

"well good morning to you too , miss 'i'm on a mission'." damon retorts , i grab elena and push past him growling.

"i happen to hate mornings." i reply. He smirks at me and walks out the door. Elena looks at me.

"wait how do you know stefan's here ?" she asks me. I smirk.

"i smell the skunk he had for breakfast from here." i state sarcastically. Elena eyes me suspiciously and i roll my eyes.

"because where else would he be len?" i ask her. She shrugs and calls for stefan.

"yes ," he answers from the top of the stairs , causing me to look all the way up. Curses. "where's vicki?" my sister asks.

"upstairs , she cant leave until she's better."