chapter 6

"we found them" said the police " and we know what happen to them" "they were robbed" i let out a gasp. covering m mouth i dared to ask "what-what happen to them?" the police let out a sigh, "we don't know, they are no where to be found, but we know they are in harm, it seems that Brandon has security camaras hidden throughout the house and they were not here when the robber came, but we have tracked down the robber, thanks to the cameras" he said "I DONT CARE IF YOU FOUND THE GOSH DAMN ROBBER, WHERE IS MY SISTER AND HER BOYFRIEND!!!" i screamed. "Calm down mame, we will found them, we already have police looking through the area. they are safe" the officer said. After much trouble i did calm down and called payten over a hundred time but got no answer. I had to be alone. i had to get out of here. "can you call me if they have anythng, any little thing, please blaze i really need your help and i need to go" i asked blaze giving him my number. He nodded and promised me he would call me for anything.

leaving for my car i turned on the engine and left the scene, i needed to get away, i needed to go somewhere, where i could be alone so i went to paytens and i's safe place, a place only she and i knew about. Our secret place.

Once i got there, i turned off the car and hopped out, locking the door. I walked towards the spot with my hands in my light sweater trying to enjoy the late summer breeze, but my mind was set on one thing only, getting payten home.

I reached my destination, and stopped dead in my tracks, realizing something. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number. it rang once. twice. thrice and then she picked up "hello?" she answered "is she there, is she alright? please tell me shes there and safe, please" i begged."Paige, sweety whats wrong? whats the matter?" "Mommy please tell me shes with you, there with you." i cried. "whos with me honey?" my mom asked clueless. "Payten, mom, is she with you is she alright?!" i asked impatiently. "why wouldnt Payten be alright, shes with Brian no?" she asked. Great. "mom Brian got robbed and i dont know where they are!" i screamed. i just needed to know shes alright. "sweety were they there when it happened?" she asked me " no but-" " then there fine, the police is probably looking for them if they suspect anything, and they would have told you, honey, im worried to but panicking wont do any thing so calm down and take a deep breath. im leaving the house to look for them have you tried to call them?" she asked me "yes and they wont answer." i said shakily. "okay sweety okay. im on my way to Brandon's house to talk to the police, ill call you for anything" she told me "okay mom, i know im mad at you but thanks, i love you." i said sincerly. "i love you too baby girl" and with that we hung up"

"PAYTEN, WHERE ARE YOU!!!!" i yelled at the top of my lungs. "shut up or were gonna get in trouble" someone said behind me. i slowly turned around and blinked once i saw the person. "who are you?" i asked a girl in front of me "im the girl your mom warned you about" she said jokingly with a smile on her face. i just stared at her. "im Amara" she said once she saw i wasnt going to laugh. "what are you doing here. Amara?" i asked "well i just came to think, until i saw you screaming, why is that?" she asked me. i let out a weak sigh and sat down in the ground, not caring how squishy it was. i crossed my legs and put my head on my hands. debating weather to tell her, i finally gave in and explained to her what happedned. "im sure shes safe" Amara tired to reasure me but there was something that wouldnt let me belive her. shaking my head i said " no i have this feeling that wont let me belive that" "why?" she asked "if i tell you you'll laugh. i mean its stupid but its possible." i said "come on you can trust me, i wont laugh" she said " can i really, i just met you." i snapped

"yeah but you still told me about your sister. i mean not many people just tell me what you did" she said. I let out a sigh. im not like many people.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: okay its here, the next chapter is here. i hope you like it! if i can get one comment ill post the next chapter tommorow!

vote

follow

fan

comment

until next time;)