Chapter Forty-six

Start from the beginning

"I came at a good time then." He said and laughed. I nodded and we walked into the living room. "I came by while you were spending time with Luke's family, I already brought my gifts."

"Yeah, I saw his by the tree." Calum said and drank his hot chocolate. "I'm mad that you guys don't have marshmallows. What's good hot chocolate without marshmallows you animals." He told Michael and Luke and I sat down on the floor, my back leaning on Jacob's legs.

"We did but then Michael ate them all." Luke said and I laughed as Michael nodded.

"They were damn delicious too, I'd totally do it again if we had more aswell." He said and Jacob played with my hair. "Are we waiting for anyone?"

"Nope." Ashton said and I grabbed a cookie from the plate. "They're hot."

"Just like me." I said and he rolled his eyes as I grabbed one. "Hot things go with hot things."

"If that's the case, then I think we should break up." Jacob said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, not today." I said and broke the Christmas tree cookie in half. I handed half to Jacob and he took it. "Let's see if they're poisonous."

"I'm the test dummy, nice. If I die, I'll haunt you all." He said as he bit into it. He scooted over, grabbed the plate and shook his head. "They're terrible, you wouldn't want any." He said and we laughed ad he handed the plate to Luke.

"Is this was true success feels like?"

"No, it's the uncooked omelet you had this morning Calum." Ashton said and I laughed. "Anyways, what are we waiting for then? Get those things sorted out and we can start opening them up."

"Merry Christmas!" I yelled out of nowhere and Luke jumped, falling into Michael and tumbling on to the floor. I looked at them and then bit into my cookie. "Not my fault."

"Luke, you clumsy oaf." Ashton said and Calum laughed. "Did you break Michael?" He asked and Jacob continued running a hand through my hair.

"I hurt." Michael breathed out and I laughed. "Luke's heavy "

"He is six foot four." Ashton said and helped him up. "I mean, I feel like you've had Luke on top of you a lot, I don't see why it hurts so much."

"Fuck off." Michael said as we laughed loudly. He got up and dusted himself off as I took a drink of my hot chocolate.

"Don't die!" Jacob shouted and Michael flipped him off. "Merry Christmas to you too Michael, I love you too."

"You're an idiot." I said and leaned my head back. He smiled and nodded. "You're in your glasses." I pointed out, just noticing them.

"Took you long enough." He said and rolled his eyes. "I ran out of contacts. I need to buy some more later." He said and I nodded. "Do I look weird?"

"No, not at all." I said and chuckled. "You look like a giant cinnamon roll." I gushed as I put my mug down.

I stood up and then sat down beside him. "Look at Jacob, he looks like a big cinnamon roll. So soft and so pure and so sweet." I said and hugged him.

He pulled me on his lap and then kissed my cheek. "Be careful." Calum said as Luke and Michael moved the coffee table. "So are you handing them to the person who bought them or who's getting it?"

"If you bought the present, you're getting it back. You have to give it to the person." Michael said and I laughed.

"I see." Ashton said and nodded. "That sounds like a good idea then." He said and I agreed as Jacob wrapped his arms around me.