From good to bad?

Belle's POV

Word's cannot explain what I've just been through literally just a minute ago. Kissing Louis, is one of the highlights of my entire life. It's also my first kiss so it's a bonus. "I've been waiting to do that for a long time." He whispered at my ear. I blushed and hugged him tighter. "I've been waiting for you to do that too." I smiled. 

He pecked my lips again for the third time. "I. Didn't, Know. That. A. Person. Could. Have. Very. Addictive. Lips." He said in between pecks. I blushed harder and stopped him from pecking me, instead I kissed him for a good minute.

"Well then, lets go home. The lads and girls must be waiting for the news." He winked. "So the whole purpose of this trip was to get my first kiss?" I asked him as we stepped on the first step for descending. He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist. "It's a long way down. Can you carry me?" I smiled innocently. He groaned but laughed afterwards. He bent down and I hopped on his back. "Wonder what they're reaction would be." I whispered. He chuckled and shrugged. Guess we just have to find out.

----------------

Me and Louis entered a very posh looking restaurant. Everything looks like it was in place. The tables, waiters, customers, everything! Except for one small thing, the people at the back which to my luck, are the people who we're suppose to meet here. The boys and the other girls are so loud that every five seconds, customers would look at their table and glare. This restaurant is obviously five star and the only reason why they haven't been kicked out, is because they're One Direction! With friends of course.

"I don't think going over there would be a good idea." I told Louis who looked like he was going to agree with my idea. "Maybe we should just back away slo-" "Look! It's the sweet couple guys!" Valerie screamed. Can someone give me a hammer to hit myself with? That girl could scream. 

I waved and we walked over to their table slowly. I was immediately sat in between the two girls who were asking me questions. A lot of questions. "Girls." They still didn't stop. "Girls!" I said a little louder. I rolled my eyes and slapped their arms. I can't scream in here. "Ouch! Why'd you do that for?" Danielle pouted. "One question at a time please." I said. I looked over at the boys who were all in a circle around Louis. I giggled and turned my attention back to the girls. "Okay, did you guys kissed yet?" Valerie asked me excitedly. "I don't really think we could discuss this with the boys literally just five feet away." I said. She pouted but I guess Dani is not going to take no as an answer. 

"Liam, me and the girls are just going to have a walk around the city okay? Meet you guys back here." She said. She didn't really give Liam a chance to say anything. She just grabbed my hand while I grabbed Valerie's. "Girl! Slow down! Look at those heels! How the hell can you run in those?!" Valerie said from behind. I'm pretty sure she was talking to Dani, because I am totally going to drop to the floor and second now. 

"Dani! Can we just rest here." I panted. We looked around and we somehow ended up in a beautiful park. The park's humongous too. "Okay, now spill." Dani said. "By spill we meant everything. To the way you felt inside to the surroundings." Valerie said. We sat down on one of the benches. 

"After we hopped of the..... what vehicle were we riding again?" "The train." Dani answered. Wow, we took a train to Paris? "Anyway, after we exited the train, Louis guided me through the streets of Paris. Of course, I have no clue where I was and why people are speaking gibberish. He then led me to a stair thing but I obviously didn't know where I was going. He removed my blindfold, then I saw the most beautiful place ever! I absolutely love the Eiffel Tower and I thought that it was really sweet and kind of him to bring me here. I first thought that it was just a random day to please your girlfriend but then he started to lean in." I'm blushing so hard now. I stopped and looked at the two who were crying. Well sort of.