Is my singing good?

Chapter 5

Belle's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling really refreshed. After my little visit on my balcony, I immediately went to bed due to tiredness. Today I'm planning to go and explore the city by myself unless the boys decide to crash it.

I went down wearing my red and white sundress that I matched with my white flats. Of course I wouldn't forget my bracelets so I grab those too.

"Mom, dad I'm going around the city. I'll be back in time for dinner." I said walking towards the door.

"Take care now!" I heard my mom say. I closed the front door and went to my usual route to the gate. I signed the papers and they let me out. I walked around looking for a cafe since I didn't get breakfast today. I spotted one and got in.

"Good morning sweetheart. What would you like?" A woman behind the cashier said. She looked like she was about 50.

"I'll have mocha and a blueberry muffin please." I said politely. She smiled at me and went to the back. She came out with a steaming hot cup and a muffin on a plate. I took it from her gratefully and took a bite from the muffin.

"That would be 1 pound my dear." She said.

"This muffin is delicious." I said handing her the money. She smiled gratefully at me while I finished my breakfast. I came out of the cafe two hours later because we talked about a lot of things. I learned that her name was Jamie and she's 51. She has 2 children who are working in US. I told her a bit about my life and she's a really good listener. Of course I promised that I will visit soon and maybe bring the boys with me.

I walked around for 20 more minutes before my feet gave out. I saw a park with a couple of benches. I jogged towards it and sat trying to regain my energy. I sat there for 5 minutes admiring the beauty of the park. There are falling leaves everywhere I look, and I would see little animals like squirrels pass by to take a nut from somewhere. Birds are chirping and flying around me. I stood up once I know that I have my energy back.

I walked towards the exit of the park but stopped when I heard my name being called.

"Belle!" I spun around to see a mop of curls running towards me. I smiled knowing it's Harry.

"Hey Harry!" I said when he caught up with me.

"You all alone?" I said, looking around for the rest of the boys.

"Yeah, I left the house for alone time." He said once he regained his normal breathing back.

"How about you, why are you all alone?" He asked me.

"I wanted to explore the city, but it looks like I'm lost." I said looking around for any sign that leads back to my place.

"Don't worry you'll get used to it. It took me a month to stop from getting lost." He chuckled. I giggled as we continued to walk around.

We talked about a lot of things and he told me embarrassing secrets about the boys too.

"No way! Liam's afraid of spoons?!" I said between laughter.

"I thought you already know that though." He said while helping me walk in a straight line because I'm still dying of laughter.

"Well I wasn't really a fan of you guys. I have heard of your band and your songs are good. But I don't stalk you like other girls." I said trying not to laugh anymore.