First

Belle's POV

"Louis let go." I whined for the hundredth time. His eyes were still closed but you could see his lips curling upward. It's so obvious that he's awake. "Louis let go. I need to go to work." I whined again. He sighed and opened his eyes. "Ten more minutes please?" He pouted. "As much as I love the idea, I can't Lou. I need to go and get ready! I have less than three hours!" I panicked. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Girls." He said before letting me go. I jumped up and bolted to the bathroom where I laid out my clothes sometime at the middle of the night. Don't know why, but my mind just decided to lay out my clothes at three in the morning. 

I quickly put on the dancing outfit and tied my hair in a ponytail. I could already hear screaming from downstairs. "They're up early." I giggled while Louis led me downstairs. He laughed and nodded.

"Good morning Louis and Belle!" They all chorused. By all, I mean all. Everyone was awake. My siblings, Val, the boys, Dani and James is even here! "What happened?" I asked while I slowly made my way to a seat available. "What do you mean?" Harry asked. "Why are you all awake?" Nicola placed a plate full of breakfast food. Egg, bacon, hot dog, pancakes. You name it. "Seriously, what is going on in here. Everyone's up and alive! Did someone die in your rooms?" I asked. I turned to Dani and Val who was not in their dancing outfits! "You two! Why aren't you in your dancing attires?! We're going to be late girls." I reminded them. "Blame them." Dani said, pointing at the boys but she was also smiling. I looked at they boys who were all just smiling innocently.

"What did you boys do?" I said with that tone when you suspect something. "Well we kinda told Alex that today is free day." Liam said. I looked at all of them shocked. "What?! Bu-but how? And why!?" I panicked. Louis placed a hand on my shoulder. Why would they pull us out of practice? We need this practice! Without this, we would be screwed. I don't want to make a fool out of myself in television! "Relax. He said it was fine. He also said that you girls were doing great yesterday that he was also gonna give you a free day anyway." Zayn said before chugging down his orange juice. 

"But why would you pull us out?!" I said. I looked at the food served before me and ate that fast. What? I eat when I'm in panic mode. "Slow down there little sis. There is a reason but we ain't telling you. Now go and finish that plate up and dress nicely please." Ruth said. She was washing the dishes. I sighed and gave up. But wait "Where are we going?" I asked. They all shook their heads and just smiled. "Secret." James said. I groaned and finished up my food quickly before drinking the orange juice. I stood up and glared at all of them before running upstairs. I heard laughter after I closed the door. I shook my head and laughed.

"How am I suppose to know what to wear now." I told myself. "Belle!" Someone said from behind the door. "Yeah?!" I yelled back. "Dress casual yet romantic!" The voice said before I heard footsteps fading away. Casual but romantic? What the hell are they planning? 

-------------------------------------------------

"Can I take the damn blindfold off now?!" I said. "Nope." Louis answered. Okay now I', getting really scared. This is so scary! Let me tell you what happened.

After I opened my door. Louis was standing there all dressed up. He managed to get me to wear this blind fold. He led me downstairs, where the girls praised my outfit. Then they led me to the car but I fell asleep. Now I don't really know where I am. I know that I'm still in a moving vehicle, but I don't know what. It's a bit spacious to be a car. I have no idea what time it is right now because I slept. 

"Please Lou. I'm getting really scared." I whimpered. I could feel someone envelope me in a hug but instead of letting me go he or she didn't. "Don't worry. I'm here." Louis whispered in my ear. I sighed and rested my head on his chest. "How much longer." I asked. "5 more minutes Belle!" Niall exclaimed. "Oh look! I could see the-" "Shut up Harry!" Liam hissed. See the what?! "Really guys. What's going on?" I said. I sat straight up and tried to feel for something. 

The moving vehicle stopped and I was about to be slammed back on my chair when someone caught me. Louis. "Woah there. Now let's get off this thing." Louis said. He guided me out of the thing and outside. It feels so weird. Like the first time I stepped foot on London. "Watch your steps love." Louis said. "I'll meet you guys in the hotel okay?" He said. Meet who? Where?

"Can I take my blindfold off now?" I pleaded. He chuckled and I could feel his lips on my cheek. "Not yet. Soon though." He said. I could almost sense the nervousness in his voice. We walked for about  ten more minutes. Well he walked while I tried my best not to fall flat on my face. It was unusually quiet on this part of London. But when I do hear people talk, it sounds like they were from another country. Maybe because my blindfold is tight and it's covering my ears too. "Last one step Belle." He said. 

I could feel the wind blow on my face, it feels so nice. I could hear faint laughing from below. Below? Where am I? "Are you ready?" He asked.  I nodded and he took of the blindfold. My eyes were still closed when he did. I took a deep breath and opened them. I gasped and held a hand over my mouth. "You like the surprise love?" Louis asked from beside me. I turned to him with tears in my eyes. I nodded and hugged him tightly. 

"I can't believe you brought me to the Eiffel tower." I said. My voice being muffled by his chest. He laughed sending vibrations. I've been in love with Paris since I was seven and I did remember telling this to Louis. My favorite landmark was the Eiffel Tower too. It's so sweet and kind of him to do this. And to think that I have a full day here? I can't believe it. It's like a dream come true. Of course when I moved here to London, I have been planning to visit Paris but it completely slipped my mind! (a/n listen to Gotta Be you on this part. Really fits the scene :) )

I turned and looked up just so I could meet Louis' eyes. Those eyes that I've been in love with since day one. Why can't I have beautiful blue eyes like him? His eyes says it all. Happiness, love and nervousness. Why would he be nervous? Is he scared of heights? His hands slowly travelled until it was on my right cheek. His eyes was now full of lust. Is this a double dream? Am I really getting my first kiss here on top of the Eiffel Tower? Wow, this is truly my dream come true. 

He started to lean in as I did too. My heart keeps on beating faster as we came closer. His nose was touching mine and our lips were only a centimeter apart. 

"I love you Belle." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said before he leaned in and crashed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes, letting myself enjoy my first kiss. It felt like time stopped and we were the only two people in the world. All sounds were blocked but our hearts beating. He pulled me in closer, not letting both of us breath for air. But in a time like this, I don't think I would need air. Fire, fireworks, rainbows, colorful bombs exploded. It exploded all over. His lips tasted like he was nibbling on mint. His tongue licked my bottom lip. I didn't know what to do. I panicked and opened my mouth to speak but his tongue went in and explored my mouth. I smiled and let him explore my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but his won. My hands snaked their way up to his hair. His left hand was still on my cheek while his right pulled me in place. 

Every good thing has to end right? Because we're humans we need oxygen. He pulled away but he pecked my lips once more. My eyes were still closed but a smile found it's way to my face. That was the best thing that has ever happened in my life. The perfect first kiss.

I opened my eyes to see him staring at me with full of love. "I love you Belle." He let our noses touch each other. I grinned and pecked his lips. "I love you more." 

Author's Note

Short! I know! But I purposely made it short. Like the kissing scene? Lol, I'm not really good at writing those so eh. AAAAAAHHHHHH The feels dude! The feels! 

Stay pertty my pretties! Unless you're a dude!

Vote

Comment

:)