I just got him

Chapter 17

Belle's POV

I decided on a casual look. Black leggings with a white flowy top. Of course I didn't forget about my bracelets.

"Louis! I'm ready!" I called. I kissed his cheek when I met him by the front door.

"I'm really nervous Lou, what if they found out and made us break up?" I said. He shushed me and led me to his car.

"I wouldn't make that happen now would I?" He said. I smiled and he kissed my cheek. Did you guys know that I haven't got my first kiss yet? Wee now you know.

-------------------------

We arrived at the building and it's humongous.

"You okay princess?" Louis asked. I took a deep breath and nodded. We made our way to the reception. I wasn't really paying attention to Lou and the lady talking, I was still so nervous of why management wants us. I felt Lou tug on my hand. I followed him through a maze of doors until we stopped on one. It didn't have any sign on it. Louis knocked and we heard a 'come in' We walked in and I glared at the girl in. I felt Louis tense beside me too.

"Mr. Tomlinson, Ms. Payne. Please have a sit." A dude said. We sat farthest away from Alexa.

"Why are we here?" I asked quietly.

"There are some news. What do you guys want to hear. Good or Bad?" He asked. 

"Good please." Louis said.

"Well the good news is that we are recruiting new dancers for your tour." The man said. We looked at him puzzled.

"And we want Ms. Payne, Ms. Peazer and Ms. Green to be the lead dancers." he said with a smile. I can't believe it! I looked at Louis and her has a big grin on his face. I squealed and hugged him tight. Alexa rolled her eyes.

"Bad news?" Louis said. I don't care about the bad news. I have the best good news ever!

"It's bad news for you two. You need to break up for Alexa and Louis to be together. And Alexa is also one of the lead dancers." The man said. My smile slowly faded away. I guess I do care. Alexa has a smirk on her face and I just slumped back on my seat.

"You can't do that!" Louis said standing up.

"I'm afraid I can. I'm your boss." The man said.

"I'm not giving up my best relationship! We just got together!" Louis said. A tear fell to my lap.

"Well you are ordered to and I am not taking no for an answer or both your careers would be on sake." He said. Louis sat back down and grabbed my hand.

"You can't. Please." Louis whispered.

"I'm sorry but One Direction is losing fans when you two broke up. We need Alexa Louis." The man said. I was full on sobbing now. I should have known that it was too good to be true. 

"It's okay. If it means that the boys career are going well, I'm full on support." I choked out before running away. Away from the office. Away from Louis and Alexa. Away from drama. I sobbed my way out of the building where I was met with fans and paparazzi.

"Belle! Why are you crying?!" I ignored the paparazzi that told me that.

"Pretty girls don't cry Belle!" A fan shouted. I smiled at her and she waved back at me.

"Where's Lou?!" Another fan said. A tear slipped away.

"Are you two dating?!" A paparazzi said.