Mom, Dad meet my boyfriend

Belle's POV

"I'm going. My manager needs me to do a photo shoot." Alexa said. I rolled my eyes and escorted her to the door. Why would you escort her? You might ask. Well my dear friends, I was being very polite and I would love to slam the door at her face.

And that's exactly what I did, and you know what, it felt good. I smirked proudly and made my way to the living room where all of them were waiting. I plopped myself on Louis' lap as he wrapped his arms around me. My mom and dad had suspicious looks on their faces.

"I think we're missing something here." Mom said with a cheeky grin. I have never thought, I would see my mom do that.

"Yeah, I think we did." My dad eyed me. I smiled sweetly at them. I opened my mouth but the words wasn't mine.

"I'm dating you daughter May and Jake." Louis said.

"I would treat her right and I would love her everyday." Louis continued. Love? Wow. We never really told each other the three words but deep down we already did mentally. We didn't even kiss full on the lips yet! My mom and dad had no expression on. I began to feel nervous. What if they didn't approve? My parents stood up and walked towards where me and Louis was. The others were watching like it was a movie. I expect them to slap me or yell at me but that didn't come. Instead, I felt arms around me.

"So you're not mad?" I asked. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Why would we be mad? We were trying to set you up with someone in ages." Dad said. Come to think of it, they do invite random strangers for dinner when we were in California. I glared at them and they just smiled sheepishly.

"Really mother, father?! What if that random stranger is a rapist?" I said.

"You my dear have a very wild imagination." Dad said while patting my head. I rolled my eyes and pecked Lou's cheek.

"Mom you said you were going to cook?" I whined. Niall looked alive at the sound of the word food and Valerie giggle quietly. I nudged her since she was sitting next to Louis. She blushed and I really need to set those two cuties up. My mom got up and started to cook.

"Anything happened when we were gone?" My dad asked.

"Belle won the competition against Alexa." Liam pointed out.

"She also snuck out every time they were going to practice." Harry said. My dad chuckled at that one.

"She always does that on California." He said. I blushed and buried myself on Louis's chest.

"Why?" Louis asked.

"To watch the football team play. She said she has a crush on one of them." My dad chuckled. I know that Louis' is frowning now so I drew little circles on his stomach.

"You don't now right?" He whispered. I nodded and hugged him tightly. I'm like a teddy bear.

"Food is ready!" My mum said. We all got up and me and Niall raced to the dining room.

"Not fair! You tripped me on the way!" Niall whined. I stuck my tongue out at him and sat on my chair. Louis took the one on my left while Liam took the one on the right. Nicola and Ruth dragged some chairs for them to sit in. Mom brought out her infamous burgers.

"Yay burgers!" I said as I dug in.

"This is so delicious May!" Ruth said. Mom looked proud and sat down. We ate in silence excluding the noise that we made when we chew. Mom's cooking was the best!