Chapter Twenty-Eight

Kira started the movie and moved I myself closer to Stiles, trying to be subtle about it. He tighted his arm around me and when everyone was engrossed in the movie he leaned his head down to me to whisper in my ear.

"You're amazing." His words made me blush and I remembered what we did not even an hour ago. And in another persons house, while there were people down the hall. Someone could've walked in on us. But I was to concentrated on Stiles to think about that possibility earlier.

"I can't believe we did that." I whispered back and heard Stiles chuckle lightly. I had my eyes still focused on the action movie that was playing but I had no idea what was going on, all my senses infatuated by Stiles.

"Me neither. It was hot though." He nibbled on my earlobe and I tried to hold in my giggles.

"In Kira's kitchen...I will never be able to see that place in the same way now." I looked up at him and his eyes were glinting. He leaned in slightly and quickly pressed a kiss to my lips. It happened so fast that I couldn't even close my eyes in time. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. This was the first time he kissed me with people around, not that they noticed anything but still. I sent him a huge smile and snuggled myself into his side. Looks like we both didn't care if we acted like a couple around the others now. Does that mean we're together now? I had no idea how this worked. Did we have to adress it? Did we have to talk about it or was our display of affection a sign that we were in fact a couple now?

∞ ∞ ∞

"I can take you home if you want?" Stiles asked me while everyone was putting on their coats.

"That'd be nice." I replied pulling my beanie over my head. He reached out his hand for me to hold it and I grabbed it, he started pulling me outside and I turned around once more to say my goodbyes to the others. "Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" I couldn't even hear their responses because Stiles had already dragged me outside towards his Jeep. He even opened the car door for me. I dropped a curtsey at his actions and he rolled his eyes.

"Get in already." He chuckled and I pushed his shoulder lightly.

"Alright alright." I hopped in the passenger seat and he got behind the wheel driving off towards my house which wasn't far. He stopped on my driveway but I made no move to get out of the car. "You wanna come in?" I was fidgeting with my hands. I was nervous. I finally wanted to ask him what we were. It was driving me crazy not to know if we were actually a couple or if we were 'friends with benefits' Oh how I hated that phrase.

"'Course, why not?" He smiled and opened his car door getting out. I mirrored his actions and opened the front door for the both of us silently. My mom was probably already asleep, I didn't want to wake her. We walked up to my room and I could feel that the atmosphere between us had changed. It was probably my fault. With all my nervous actions I was making him suspicious. But I won't back out now. I sat down on the edge of the bed and motioned for him to sit down next to me. When he did I grabbed his hand and started playing with it. I smiled at how similar this was to when he explained himself to me back in Salt Lake City. I often thought back to that moment. It was when everything turned to the better, hopefully this will be one of those moments aswell.

"Claire, what's wrong? Did I do something?" His voice sounded like a mixture of fright and despair. "If I did something wrong I'm sorry, just tell me what it was and I won't do it again. Really it doesn't matter wha-"

"What are we, Stiles?" I interrupted him causing him to stop his rant. "I mean, we act like a couple when we're alone but when we're in school or around our friends we act like friends, well until today, and it confuses me..." I brought up the courage to look up at him and he looked taken aback from my words. Stiles moved one of his hands from mine and put it on my cheek. I leaned into his touch and closed my eyes until he started speaking.

"You have no idea how much I like you, how much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you, or how much I wish you were mine Claire. I was just afraid you would reject me. I actually wanted you to be my girlfriend from the moment I kissed you in front of your house after I took you home from Salt Lake City. But I thought if I asked you I would ruin what we had. You wanted to take things slow and I thought maybe you didn't want to be in a relationship. Scott always told me to just go for it but I was scared. Had I known that I was confusing you I would've asked you sooner but..." He shrugged his shoulders slightly and looked at me sheepishly. I smiled at the boy in front of me. We promised each other we would talk about everything but we were both too scared to talk about this particular thing, even though we both wanted the same. I reached my hands up to his face pulled him into a light kiss.

"Does that mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend now?" I asked looking into his eyes that were sparkling.

"Yeah I think that's how this works." He responded a small laugh escaping his lips afterwards. I beamed at him and pulled him into another kiss.

A/n: Yay they're finally, officially together :))

Next chapter is coming tomorrow as usual but I think the chapter after that may take some time as I haven't written it yet.
Would you guys want me to wrap the story up or continue?