Chapter Twenty-Seven*

WARNING: sexual content

"The party is here!" Isaac called from the front door making the rest of us laugh. We were all gathered in Kira's livingroom sprawled out across the couches. Kira had planned a movie night for all of us. I was sitting next to Stiles and his arm was rested on the backrest of the couch. I wanted nothing more than for him to move his arm just this little bit so it was laying on my shoulder. If I was being honest I've been craving Stiles' touch all day. And not necessarily only the innocent ones. It took everything in me not to kiss him here infront of everybody. And him being in such a close proximity to me wasn't helping.

"Hey Claire, could you put the pizza in the oven? I'll prepare the movie." Kira asked and I nodded getting up. Maybe I'll be able to cool down a bit in the kitchen.

"I'll help you." Stiles got up as well. Looks like I won't be cooling down anytime soon. We entered the kitchen and placed the pizzas in the oven in silence. When Stiles turned around his eyes were a darker shade than usual and I couldn't hold back anymore. I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him letting out a content sigh, I had been wanting to do this all day. His hands gripped my hips and he backed me up against the counter. Stiles pulled away for a second, we were both panting but I wanted to kiss him again, I couldn't get enough of his lips. I pulled him closer again and lightly bit his bottom lip. He pulled his head back a bit causing his lip to snap back.

"I want you so bad right now." Stiles panted with a husky voice, his eyes still glazed with lust. His words made me crazy and I forgot where we were and what we were supposed to do.

"Then take me." Stiles' eyes widened for a second before slammed his lips back to mine his hands wandering down to the back of my thighs motioning for me to jump on the counter. I jumped up with a little help from him and wrapped my legs around his hips.

Stiles started unbuttoning my blouse to get better access to my neck. He was fumbling with the buttons but he couldn't get them open so I helped him until my blouse was half open. His lips started travelling down my neck harshly sucking on the skin while I tangled my hands in his hair. He went further down my chest and his lips were now starting to suck on the skin of my breast the new feeling making me slightly dizzy, a moan leaving my lips.

"Shh." Stiles whispered in my ear and I swear this made me even wetter than I already was. I nodded quickly and he went back to his previous actions. His hands slowly creeped their way under my skirt the anticipation killing me.

"Stiles, please." I whispered and he grunted in response quickly moving my panties to the side and I gasped at his touch pulling on his hair stronger now. He started moving his fingers and I couldn't help but moan again. He was making me feel heavenly, goosebumps erupting all over my body.

He silenced me with his lips on mine. His free hand moved to the back of my neck and pulled me closer to him. I was glad I was sitting down or else my knees would've betrayed me. He entered me with two fingers and I gasped against his mouth.

He took the opportunity and slipped his tongue into my mouth while his thumb moved over the most sensetive spot of my body making shivers run down my spine. I shuddered when he quickened his pace. I could feel myself on the edge. "Stiles." I sighed into his mouth causing him to groan again and he moved his fingers faster. My whole body tensed before I let go of everything my eyes rolling into the back of my head. I pulled away from Stiles lips throwing my head back. I knew I couldn't make any noise so I put my hand over my mouth trying to muffle my loud moans. When I had calmed down a bit I rested my forehead against his shoulder.

He withdrew his hand from me putting my panties back where they belonged and pulled my head back lightly, making me look at him. He sucked on his fingers making my insides churn, my mouth falling open. I don't know what it was about seeing him do this but it was so hot. The way he looked at me and hummed made me want to rip off his clothes and do him, right here, right now.

Stiles put my skirt back in place afterwards and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Don't think you get away with a freaking kiss on the cheek after that." I growled panting and pulled his lips to mine. I didn't care that I was able to taste myself. I was addicted to his lips. Stiles started to moan in my mouth causing me to pull him closer again. I wanted more. I wanted him. And I wanted it now.

We shot apart when the timer of the oven went off. Both of our heads red, chests heaving. I hopped of the counter but almost lost my balance if it hadn't been for Stiles supporting me with a grip on my waist. My legs were like jello. I shot him a thankful smile and walked over to the oven turning the annoying beeping off. I put the pizzas on plates while Stiles washed his hands. I tried to calm my breath while buttoning up my blouse again. I looked over at Stiles and he had a little problem himself.

"Sorry about that." I said motioning to the bulge in his pants.

"Don't worry about it." He replied with a smug smile and with a swift motion he had managed to hide his hard-on.

I chuckled lightly before carrying the plates into the livingroom. Stiles followed me with the rest of the plates and we placed them on the coffe table. When I looked up Lydia smirked at me and I shot her a questioning look. She motioned her finger around her mouth and my hand flew up, covering my mouth. I had forgotten I was wearing lipstick, trying my best to wipe away the light pink color from my mouth I sat down again. When I thought I was done again I looked at Lydia again and she shot me two thumbs up. Everyone was already digging in, munching on pizza slices. Stiles was sitting next to me again but this time his hand was resting on my hip while his other hand was holding a piece of pizza. I glanced up at him seeing that he was already looking at me. He shot me a smirk before taking a bite his eyes never leaving mine.

"Don't you want some?" Kira asked ripping me away from our locked glances. Oh I already had some.

"Yes, of course." I mumbled and reached for a slice myself.