Chapter Ten

"Get up, we're going camping and you're coming." Lydia stormed in my room and snatched away my blanket. "Do you have a sleeping bag?"

"What? Yeah...What's going on?" I rubbed my eyes. Lydia literally ripped me out of sleep. I checked my phone for the time. 7 am. "It's seven o'clock in the morning on a frickin' saturday, are you kidding me?"

"No. I told you we are going camping, We decided to last evening and you didn't answer my texts so that's why I'm here." She started roaming around my closet, grabbed clothes and threw them in a bag. "Get ready I'll pack your bag, and get your sleeping bag." I just grumbled and got out of bed. As I said before, you don't want to argue with Lydia, especially not at 7 in the morning.

∞  ∞  ∞

We were now in the woods trying to put up our tents. I was goning to share a tent with Kira, Lydia was sharing with Malia (yes she's coming along she was part of the group after all) Scott and Stiles were obviously going to share and Danny and Isaac. I told Kira I could share with Danny so she could sleep in a tent with Scott but she said Stiles wouldn't want to share with Isaac and she really didn't care.

When all the tents were standing the boys started a bonfire while us girls got out the marshmallows. The boys managed to get the fire started and we sat in a circle around it. I sat inbetween Kira and Lydia snuggled up into a blanket. It was probably the last weekend where it was warm enough to stay outside at night. The weather forecast has been predicting rain for the next week.

We were all talking and laughing enjoying each others company, surprisingly without any awkwardness between Stiles, Malia and me. That Malia wasn't sending me dirty looks could be because she was sitting next to Lydia so we weren't in each others eye sight. I still didn't know what she had against me. Some people weren't meant to be friends I guess.

"Oh let's play truth or dare!" Isaac exclaimed and everyone groaned.

"What are we? Fifth graders?" Lydia scoffed.

"We are not doing that." Malia said and I could only agree. Basically everyone was against it.

"Bummer. I wanted to dare Stiles and Claire to make out so they could finally get rid of their sexual frustration." I glared at Isaac and I swear I heard Malia growl. I can only imagine how that must hurt her. I don't know what their relationship was like and if it really was only physical like Danny said, but if someone would be saying that about my ex-boyfriend and someone else I'd be pretty hurt.

When everyone had started a conversation again I made my way towards Isaac, I had to have a word with him.

"Isaac, stop with all that Stiles-And-Claire-Should-Make-Out talk. Firstly it's never gonna happen and secondly you're hurting Malia in the process." I whispered after I had crouched down beside him.

"Are you sure about the not happening part?" Isaac smirked and I slapped his shoulder.

"Yes, very sure." I gave Isaac one last warning glance before going back to my seat.

∞  ∞  ∞

After a long evening of sitting by the fire we decided to sleep. Kira was still changing into her pyjamas while I was already tucked up in my sleeping bag.

"You know...I think I'll just quickly say goodnight to Scott." She said while putting on her jacket.

"Really? Can't you just text him?" I mumbled shuddering, I wouldn't want to go out there right now.

"Claire, have you never had a boyfriend?" Kira looked at me as if I had just asked her to go out in the woods naked.

"No, why?"

"Because you don't just text your boyfriend goodnight if he's less than 50 feet away." And with that she was gone. I don't think that was a real reason to go there but whatever.

"Hurry up! I don't wanna be alone in this tent!" I called after her and heard a faint 'yeah yeah' in response.

Approximately half an hour to an hour later Kira was still not back and I started to get frustrated. I really didn't want to be alone in this tent all night. If I'm being honest I was a little scared. I know there's probably nothing going to happen but I have seen too many horror movies that were set in the woods. Suddenly the zipper to our tent was being pulled down and I let out a breath.

"Finally Kira! What took you so long?"

"Sorry to disappoint you but it's just me." The intruder said and I recognized him as Stiles.

"Stiles? What the hell are you doing here?" I whispered in shock. What was Stiles doing in our tent in the middle of the night?

"Kira and Scott couldn't keep their hands of each other and when Scott's hand started to feel me up I had enough, and this was the only tent with a free spot so..." He explained rubbing the back of his neck. I stifled a laugh at the mental image of Scott feeling Stiles up and patted Kira's sleeping bag signalizing Stiles that I was granting him asylum.

"Thank you." He breathed out and snuggled himself up in Kira's pink sleeping bag. It was quite a funny sight. "Goodnight." He said and turned on his side facing me.

"Goodnight." I smiled and started blinking like crazy because something just flew into my eye. "Oh my god is there something in my eye?" I asked and he looked at me more closely.

"Yeah there is a piece of- hold still, I'll just quickly..." He moved his hand towards my face. "Please hold still I don't want to poke your eye." I stayed as still as I could and he removed a piece of fluff from my lashes. "I think you have a wish now...or does that only work with lashes?" Stiles asked holding up the fluff on the pad of his finger.

"I don't believe in it anyway." I said but blew the fluff away anyways.

"Why don't you believe in it?" Stiles asked me curiously.

"How would a lash that lands a couple of feet away from me make my dreams come true?" I asked back and he thought for a moment.

"But what if it doesn't land a few feet away from you but will be blown into a magic land of wish granting lashes so it could make it true?"

"Stiles, are you on drugs?" I laughed at his imagination. The idea was nice though.

"No, I'm being serious."

"Go to sleep Stiles."

"Okay." he turned around and I did the same, quickly falling asleep.

Vote/Comment/Share

OMG have you seen the new trailer for 5B? I can't wait omg. I just saw it and my heart is literally beating like crazy right now haha, what this show does to me is not healthy anymore.