Chapter 4: High School Drama is Shit

Start from the beginning

            “So how much did you pay him?” she asked in a monotone voice.

            “What?” I asked confused.

            “Ugh, don’t act dumb, bitch. How much did you pay Chase to get him to lay you? Or did your brother ask him to do that because he felt bad for you?” she asked. My mouth just dropped open. I was stunned. She did not just go there.

            “Hold up. First of all, I didn’t lay him nor did he lay me. Second, I ain’t a bitch, it takes one to know one.” I said as I started walking away. Alison then slid in front of me.

            “Chase is mine, so you better stay the fuck away from him.” She growled and walked away. Her heels clicked on the floor as though she were walking down a runway. Blood was rushing through my body. That’s it.

Title: High school drama is shit.

Honestly, it’s only 9:00 in the morning and I already want to punch everything that is breathing in my school. People are just so ridiculous sometimes it’s not even funny. I never really understood why people believed in rumors. Like there is the rumor and there is the truth. One you shouldn’t believe and one you should. And if someone came up and told you a rumor and says it’s a rumor do not and I repeat do not take it as the fucking truth, because it’s not. This is what high school is known for.

“Oh Johnny was caught at the movies with Sarah and oh my gosh! I’m pretty sure it was Johnny and Sarah. I’m also positive they are dating.” No. Just no. Until Johnny or Sarah comes up to you and says one is dating the other, please, I beg of you do not assume things. Assumptions make an ass out of you and me.

Honestly, high school drama is shit.

Sincerely,

The Anon.

I sighed as I leaned back in the lounge chair in the library with Chester on my lap. My head was clearing up. I closed out of my blog and closed my laptop and placed it in my bag. I got up, ready to face my next challenge, Chase.

*

I poked my head around the corner of the building and just as I thought, I saw Chase with a cigarette in hand talking with a bunch of other guys. I stormed right up to him and punched him right in the arm. Alarmed he whipped around and saw me and got a confused look on his face. He then saw the cigarette in his hand and immediately dropped and stomped on it.

“Charlotte, what are you doing here? This place is dangerous.” He said grabbing my arm. I wiggled out of his grip.

“I’m not two, Chase. Stop treating me like my brother.”

“Fine. What do you want?” he asked, his arms crossed his chest.

“I want you to stay away from me. I almost got bitch slapped by your girlfriend and the whole entire school thinks we fucking hooked up!” I screamed as my arms flailed in the air.

“Seriously? That’s ridiculous. Wait, I don’t have a girlfriend.” He said hesitantly trying to remember if he was committed to someone, because you know he’s such a player. Note the sarcasm.

“Alison Miller? Name ring a bell?” I asked irritated.

“Oh yeah! Hot, blond chick that wears those super short…” he stopped mid-sentence when he saw my face.

“Fine. What do you want me to do?”

“Stay away from me.”

Chase stepped closer his body towering over me. “Well that’s going to be a little hard, Juliet.” He whispered. Oh shit! Romeo and Juliet. Well would I rather die in the hands of a Barbie doll or by stabbing myself in the heart like Juliet? I’ll go with the latter.

“Whatcha thinking, babe? Can’t standing being without me?” he asked place his hand against the wall behind me.

“Ugh, please get your head out of your ass.” I said. Behind Chase the boys “ohh”, but Chase just smirked at me. Rolling my eyes, I walked off, but once again I had that feeling he staring me down.

*

“My head hurts.” I groaned to Emily.

“You better shut up because I’m giving you a ride home.” She told me. I had begged and pleaded Emily to take me home, instead of Chase because honestly I wanted to see tomorrow even though I’m not in a good mood with the rest of the universe. Emily pulled into my driveway and I waved her a goodbye as I closed the car door behind me and walked up to the front door. Dropping my bag on the couch, I headed into the kitchen only to stop in my tracks.

“Britton?” I asked. Britton’s head shot up from the bowl of ice cream in front of him. “What are you doing here? Don’t you have football practice?” I continued.

“No, no it got canceled. Sit down. Have some ice cream.” He said placing some cookie dough ice cream on the kitchen island. Hesitantly, I walked over and sat on the bar stool across from him. Something was wrong with Britton.

“Britton? What’s wrong?” I asked calmly. Oh no. He found the blog didn’t he? Oh I’m in shit load of trouble today.

“Okay, I can’t take it anymore. When I told Chase to come pick you up this morning did you guys… you know, did you guys do the thing that everyone has been saying? Because if you did I will beat the living—” I cut him off.

“Britton, I can’t believe you. You, out of all the people, I thought you would not believe that load of crap.” I yelled at him. I couldn’t believe it. Britton actually thinking I would do that. Not wanting to listen to him anymore, I stood up took my bowl of ice cream upstairs and crashed onto my bed. Today was just not my day.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys,

Wow I'm updating a lot on this but not on Scar. Anyways I just getting to the actual plot of the story so hold on tight guys because its gonna be so awesome. :) Vote, comment, fan!

Everyday I'm tumblrin,

Alex.

P.S: if you have a tumblr go follow me. Please :) oh and the esophagus thing goes out to my friend @LaceySummers :)