The Kidnapping- Chapter 1

"Goodnight my princess," said Queen Cassidy while kissing Princess Ariel on her forehead.

"Sweet dreams angel. We'll see you in the morning," said King Thomas while grabbing the 3 month-old's chubby hand.

Queen Cassidy and King Thomas had just celebrated their little girl's three month birthday. (A/N: I'll cal it a birthday because they are celebrating her being 3 months old...) It brought them a lot of joy knowing that their little girl was three months old. For years the King and Queen have been trying to have a child, but the Queen always had a miscarriage because of her abnormal conditions. Princess Ariel Marie Seacaster was a name chosen by both her parents because they believed it sounded beautiful and it fit the Princess. She was beautiful and a miracle.

The Princess was a mashup of her mother and father. She was an exact replica of her mother including personality and talents. The only things she had of her father were her beautiful blue eyes and smile. Her eyes also have green in them, so they were blue-green. Unique eyes just how  Queen Cassidy and King Thomas wished. Nanny Amelia started taking care of the Princess from the moment the Princess was born. Amelia made sure that the princess was always healthy and wearing her adorable Princess gowns that the dukes and lords and ladies gave the royal family. Queen Cassidy and King Thomas trusted Nanny Amelia with all their hearts. Little did they know that from the moment Princess Ariel was born Amelia has been planning her kidnapping. She wanted to separate them from their beloved angel because she herself was never able to have any children.

Nanny Amelia was standing at the doorway while the King and Queen bind their goodbyes to their angel. On the outside the nanny was smiling while watching the royal couple and their daughter; however on the inside she was smirking and already going over the kidnap plan for the hundreth time that day.

Everything has to be perfect for tonight. The house, the transportation, the location, and the Princess. Nothing can go wrong. Soon I will have my own daughter to raise and I will make sure they never see their precious daughter ever again. This is what Amelia thought while daydreaming her future.

Queen Cassidy pulled her out of her thoughts when the placed her hands in hers and told her, "Amelia, please be extra cautious with my little angel tonight. I have a strange feeling something will happen. Please be more alert tonight." The Queen said everything with a pleading voice and look in her eyes.

King Thomas quickly said, "Cassidy, please. You're scaring Amelia. Don't listen to her Amelia. I'm sure it's nothing. The Queen is just tired and-"

"Thomas, please believe me. At the least let me tell Amelia to be more alert. If the Princess is still here tomorrow then you can say it was just my imagination. Please believe me," plead Queen Cassidy.

King Thomas sighed in defeat. "Alright Cassidy, if it makes you feel any better. Amelia just be alert please. I woud hate if something happened to my daughter."

Amelia said, "Of course your majesties. I will make sure nothing harms your princess. I promise to take good care of her." And I will make sure I take good care of her once I kidnap her. Say goodbye to Princess Ariel because you will never see her again. (A/N: I will make all the charater's thoughts in italics. XD makes things easier to understand)

"Thank you Amelia," replied the King and Queen. With relief filling up the Queen's face, both of them exit to their chambers down the corridor. Once they were out of earshot Amelia closed the door to the Princess's chambers and told her, "I will see you later my little sweetheart. We will be leaving tonight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THUNK!

Amelia closed the door to the car she bought earlier that week and hid. Inside she put her suitcase which contained her clothes and little objects she had yet to collect. That's the last of it. Everything else is back in our future house.

Amelia quickly, but quietly, went to the King and Queen's corridor and checked in on their royal highnesses. Perfect they are sound asleep and drank their tea with the sleeping medication in them. They won't be waking up until the morning. By then Princess Ariel and I will be far away from London.

After closing the door, she returned to the Princess's chamber and gathered up the Princess's day clothes and shoes into a suitcase. After putting that suitcase into the car, she returned to the Princess once again. She trashed the Princess's chamber and her's as well. Amelia gathered the Princess up and closed the door. She didn't bother hiding the fact that the Princess had been kidnapped. Amelia made sure that the Princess drank her milk, which was also drugged, so that way the Princess wouldn't cry while escaping the castle. Why bother? They will notice in the morning that the Princess and I were kidnapped. they will never suspect that I took her.

She placed the Princess inside the car seat, which Amelia bought, and quickly started up the car.  I may be seen as heartless because I stole the princess, but I still care about my sweetheart's safety. Taking the secret road behind the castle, Amelia managed to escape with the Princess. While the castle vanished from their view, Amelia was laughing. She did it. She managed to run off with her sweetheart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOUR MAJESTIES!!!!!" Screeched a servant while barging in to their chambers.

The King and Queen immediately shot up in their bed beeing woken by the servants scream.

"What's wrong," said Queen Cassidy.

"Come quick! The Princess! Amelia! They-"

They never heard the end of her sentence because both the King and Queen immediately jumped up from the bed, grabbed their robes, and sprinted off to the Princess's chamber. Inside they found that the room was trashed. But one thing stood out from it... The crib was empty. The Princess's cry wasn't heard from anywhere.

An officer approached them and said, "Your highnesses I'm sorry but the Princess isn't here. The nanny's room is the same. Both of them are missing. I'm sorry."

When Queen Cassidy heard this she immediately brokedown in tears and started sobbing. "Why my princess?! We barely manage to have a child and now she got taken from us. Why?!" (A/N: Play the song on the side now. It's sad and fits this moment.) Queen Cassidy remembered the short time she had with her daughter and, even though she was broken that her daughter was gone, she managed a small smile. Please don't forget us my Princess. Wherever you are your father and I will never forget you.

As the King consoled the Queen, he told the guards, "Warn the police and the media. We need our daughter and nanny found. I swear we will find them even if it's the last thing I do. We will retrive our daughter."

"Yes your highness."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Nanny and the Princess~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Amelia finished putting all their belongings away in their new house, Amelia heard the cries of the Princess.

"Good morning Princess," cooed Amelia. "Welcome to your new home. Welcome to Cheshire."

A/N: So... Wat u guys think?! :D good? wicked? horrid? please comment! i want to know if u guys want me to continue and if u hav any suggestions comment then. BTW if this sounds similar to someone else's fanfuc please tell me & i will remove it. dont want to seem like im copying.

picture on the side of Princess Ariel's bedroom at the castle! :D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>