I place my leg on the wall and push with my legs in hopes of getting the door open but it doesn't.

I can hear people chatting outside my door, maybe it's Jonathon. "Mr Jonathon!" I shout but no reply.

I place my ear against the door not being able to make the words out. I walk over back to the window and look down, people running and screaming. My heart pounds. Something is wrong.

A sudden bang draws my attention to the door. It sounded like a gun shot. I cringe.

"Is someone there?" I scream.

When I get no response, i bang my hands against the door. The sound of footsteps sends a chill down my spine. I back away from the door.

When nothing happens, i shout again. "Is anyone there?"

With no reply, I head back to the window to see people whispering.

"Hello!"

"I'm stuck, help me," I scream. They look up to notice me before running away.

With no reply or help, I slump against the floor, not feeling safe at all. I grab my phone to ring Sam but I don't get any reception.

The door suddenly clicks open and all i see is someone whose hands are tied behind their back. They scream as another man shoots them and then the door shuts again.

I breath in and out to calm myself. "You're not gonna die, Violet."

I look around, hoping to find some rope or something so I can exit from the window. The idea makes me cringe because it sounds so stupid.

I cover my mouth with my hands because I feel like I'm about to scream. What on earth did i just see? Where is this place?

Going through the boxes in hopes for something to help me, I notice a bunch of knifes and even a gun. I pick up a knife and hold it behind my back, what if someone comes in again.

The door flings open this time and a man walks in. I take a step back until my body hits the wall. No where to go now. He grabs me and drags me. I pull myself back and as he attempts to gain proper hold of me, the knife drags across my thigh.

Dropping the knife, I run for the door but he gets there before me and pulls it shut.

I look down at my thigh, wincing from the pain. I notice my stockings are ripped and my thigh is bleeding. I sit to the side, pressing my thigh to ease the pain.

-------------

My eyes open when I hear a loud banging against the door I'm trapped behind. I try to stand but the pain from my thigh stops me.

Suddenly the door bursts open and Sam's standing there. Sweaty but hot.

I try to keep my eyes open but my head keeps spinning and before I know it, Sam grabs me as I try to stand.

He lifts me up when he sees my thigh and runs downstairs, kicking the door and anything out of his way like it doesn't even matter.

I wrap my arms around his neck, taking in his musky scent. He smells like wood and fire and a bit sweaty. I close my eyes at the thought of him. I'm supposed to be hating him.

When he puts me in his car, I notice police surrounding the building.

I let him drive us to an safe, isolate place. He helps me out of the car but i push myself off his arms.

He looks at me with concern.

"How could you? I scream. He needs to know its not okay.

"This place was dangerous! I shout.

"I know, I know," he says calmly.

I place my hands on his chest and shove him. "You did this purposely."

I push again. "To hell with you and your contract, you nearly got me killed."

He lifts his eyebrow at that comment. "Listen..."

I cut him off before he can say anything. "No you listen to me. I've had it with you. You're horrible and I quit," I say slamming my hands into his chest.

He doesn't stop me do I slam my hands again, pushing him. "You're the worst thing that's happened to me!" I scream. "The worst!"

His eyes soften as he registers the words I threw at him. "I didn't mean to." He looks down. The first time he seems nervous. "If I knew it was dangerous, I wouldn't have sent you there."

I don't stop, I grab for his shirt and push him. He lets me, saying nothing. "You've hurt me like no other." Tears begin to stream down my face. "I've never been this hurt."

"I'm sorry," he says.

I push him again. "You're not sorry."

This time he grabs my hand and turns me around and pressing me against his car. "I said I was sorry. Violet, I swear I'd never hurt you."

His eyes soften, I can see he's hurting too but I'm not falling for it.

My body sways, I feel like I'm about to collapse. "Funny thing is, you've already hurt me."

My eyes close and I fall.