The One & Only Cured Island!! Stopping Natsu Lucy & Happy From Going?

Start from the beginning

"That may be true, but that's what makes me love him more. And how he talks about the guild makes me even happier since it's the way I feel about the guild. You'll understand when you have met that special someone."

Grey just looked at me, wanting to understand but can't. I looked back at him, smiling softly. He smiled back.

"Well, we'll know once that happens."

I nodded, giggling a bit. Then, the train came to a stop. "Wow, that was fast.." I muttered out.

"Come on. We can still get them if we hurry to the decks." Grey said, pulling in my hand.

I slightly nodded, my blood already boiling from how idiotic Natsu is.

Natsu's POV

We've asked people if they can take us to Galuna Island and so far, no one wants to go. I wanted to swim to the island, but Lucy didn't want to get a little wet.

As we were walking to the next person, Lucy was looking at me.

"What..? I have something on my face?" I asked.

"More like on your shoulder.." Lucy said, pointing to the scratch marks Snow left on me.

I looked at it and saw it, blushing.

"Did something happen between our dragon slayers..?" Lucy said, smirking.

I shook my head roughly, moving my hands side to side. "N-No!! Not-nothing happe-happened, I swear!!" My cheek became more and more hotter, meaning that I was blushing like a madman.

That should've left last week.. Why is it taking so long to heal..? I thought.

"I wonder how Grey would react if he knew about this.." Happy said.

"We didn't have sex!!" I yelled out. Lucy and Happy just looked at me, surprised that I yelled. I sighed. "We're going to have sex when mating season comes along. She wants to wait until then, so I'll wait for that long." I lied.

"Is that even good for a dragon slayer to wait until mating season to have sex? I mean, couldn't your hormones go crazy with some of her demonic forms? Then her form when her demonic side takes over? I'm sure that you'll have sex with her sooner or later." Lucy said.

I sighed. She's true. What if I can't control myself one night and I hurt her? I have to try to control myself when she transforms.

"I dunno what your story is but no one is gonna risk their life to go to Galuna Island. Even pirates try to avoid that place!" A guy said, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Seriously?!" Lucy whined.

"Looks like we're swimming!" I said.

"Aye!"

"We are not swimming Natsu!!"

"We found you...~" Two voices said behind us. Lucy and I shrieked and jumped, seeing two people who found us.

"It's Grey and (Y/n)!!" Lucy said, the obvious.

(Y/n)... Crap!! She looks pissed off!! Granps probably sent her to get us!!

"What are you two doing here?!" I asked.

"Gramps found out about your little scheme and told me to get you two. Flower was coming to the guild and overhead how stupid you were, so she tagged along." Grey explained.

I looked at Snow, seeing how she wasn't looking at me. I shook my head and looked back at Grey.

"Why?! We're not in trouble yet!!" I yelled out.