forever

Jennifer's pov:

It was that time of year. Where the lovers love. The kind spirits soar and where I stay home alone. Yes, I'm gonna marry Jack and I'm having his baby. But I don't wanna distance him from his friends. But he kept denying me. I begged until he gave in. I didn't want to to that but he needs to be with his friends. I was home watching movies when I heard a knock at the door. I paused the movie and walked down and opened the door.

It was Jack. He smiled and held his hand out.

"Come with me." His voice softens.

"Why?"

"Please."

I locked the door and walked outside with him. We walked down the street and held hands.

"You know that I never want to leave you alone."

"I know Jack ... but I need you help your pack.."

Then Jack started saying lines from "Thinking Out Loud." Ed Sheern

"Place your head on my beating heart...."

"Jack.."

"Maybe we found love right where we are."

"Listen... I love you but...."

"But what.."

" never mind."

"Hey! Guess what..."

"What?"

"I LOVE YOU."

I began to blush and covered my face with my jacket sleeves.
There's nothing in this world I would ever change. I mean it's hard not seeing Jack ever so often. But he is my world now. And nothing's stopping me.

***

"GET UP ALEX!!!" Rebecca yelled.

I was going to visit my aunt Jill today. But Chad wants me to stay home with him and
if I clean the house by the time they get home. I was so excited. I can see the outside world again. I told Chad about what happen to me.

"Jennifer? Is it true?"

I gave him a hug. He hugged me tighter.

"Are you moving!" He cried.

"I know. I miss you a lot already."

"Can you take me?" He smiled.

"Maybe.." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I am gonna miss you a lot." He chucked.

I smiled and decided to take my brother to get food and snacks.

"Jennifer Where are we going?" He asked

"Get some food, we're hungry !"

***

Confused as it was
I couldn't stop smiling around him. Like he would be chasing a chicken.. Or taking selfies. It would be cute. But It sucks seeing that he wouldn't want to leave his family. I mean I over heard his conversation the other day with his Rebecca.

He came back from talking on the phone and he sat down.

"Jennifer answer this.... What if we move back to central city? do you think you would say yes?"

"Well depends... because if you hardly know the place then how are you gonna get around.."

"Ahhhhh okay.."

What does that mean? Does he wanna move there? I hate this plan Rebecca made up. But it comes and goes... You don't choose, It comes to you.

"Jennifer e!"

"What?"

"Cheese?"

I gave a confused face and Jack took a picture of me and I gasped.

"Delete it! Jack!"

"Nope!"

I took his hat and hid it from him. As revenge.

"Hey! My hat!!"

"My picture..."

He sighed. and deleted the picture. I put his hat on and stood up and ran away with it. He began chasing me and when he finally caught me. He accidentally pressed his lips to mine.

He pulled away and smiled. slowly he came back closer to my face and there the day I met him, all the memories drew back to me and I smiled.

When we pulled away I blushed a lot. He smiled and brushed my hair back... because I was ashamed of how bad I probably kissed him.

"I meant to do that by the way..." He chuckled..

"You had this all planned?"

"Yes..."

"Jack!"

"Let's run away tomorrow me and you." He held my hands

"Jack, what about the pack code. I'm gonna
pop anytime soon.." I said.

"I wanna start fresh. Plus I know a wolf pack back up at central. They will love to take us in." Jack smiled.

"But our baby." I said.

"She's gonna be wonderful, she has a beautiful mother and a protective father."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•,•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~~•~•~•

This is the
Ending of this book...

I'll be writing a sequel soon... Maybe tomorrow..

The sequel will be about Jennifer and Jacks daughters pov.. It's been 16 years since the move and They notice that the daughter is always depress. So they move back to Havens peak and she ends up finding herself in sticky situations.

Thank you so much
For reading... 💖💖💖