Beauty

Jacks pov:

I woke up early and decided to take a
morning walk through the woods before Jennifer wakes up. I open her door and seen Rebecca come out of Alex's room with messy hair and his shirt on.

"Geez to much?" I joked.

"What?! I making my claim on him before anything happens to him." Rebecca said while putting up her hair.

"Well.. At lease you guys had fun right?" I asked.

"He was ok... It's like he never had sex with a wolf before." Rebecca laughed.

"Well he doesn't know about us." I said.

"At lease I made my mark on Alex, unlike you..." Rebecca snarled and walked downstairs.

I rolled my eyes and followed her downstairs.

"Oh and by the way... Jennifer hasn't told you anything right about what she feels right?" Rebecca asked.

"No, why?" I questioned.

"Oh, then never mind." Rebecca laughed as she grabbed a apple on the counter and went back up to Alex's room.

What? I walked out the door and sat
on the curb. I really don't wanna make Jennifer uncomfortable with me. I just got through a rough time.

She cried last night. I acted like I was still asleep. She didn't bother waking me up. She just woke up and cried.

I was reading her thoughts. She misses her mom. I feel bad that she doesn't have a mom to be with her with all this things that's been happening to her.

***

Jennifer got up and she was worried. I could hear her from upstairs panicking where I was.

Rebecca laughed and pointed downstairs.

Jennifer ran down and jumped into my arms.

"I miss you!!!" Jennifer cried.

"I was just down here." I smiled.

"I know but still." Jennifer giggled.

***

Sorry for such a short chapter.
But I didn't wanna leave you guys waiting forever so here's what I got so far.