Hanging.

Jacks pov:

All I could think about was Jennifer, we became like super close since the day we met. But not as close as I want it to be. I mean she did steal half my seat during English. I actually made her picture my wallpaper on my phone. We had
walked to history class together but we had a 10 minute break.

So we dropped off our bags and walked around the school.

" Jennifer, I really haven't met someone like you before... You're special." I smiled.

"Oh, well I guess I was just raised well by my father." She blushed.

***

It was history and I had Jennifer again.
She sat behind me and I was actually happy. She was texting someone. She kept giggling and I couldn't stop listening to her thoughts.

She was texting one of her friends back at her old school.

I begin having some mean headaches. It's a thing I have. When I'm jealous. Like, I'm never jealous.

As I finished up taking notes. I turned around quickly and scared Jennifer. She dropped her phone on the table and jumped

"JACK!!!! Why would you do that!" Jennifer chuckled.

"Because!! I wanted to." I bit my lip

"You're mean." She made a pouty face.

I pulled more closer to to her desk and smiled and she laughed about how dorky she looked today. Most girls I met would have freaked if they found out they looks weird. But Jennifer was different.

"Hey Jennifer?" I asked.

"Yes Jack?" She smiled.

I got a text message from Rebecca.

(ReRe): " Mom wants to meet Jennifer.."

" did you wanna come hang with us at our house after school?" I looked into her eyes and melted inside.

"I would love too." She smiled.

I smiled back.

***

After school I met up with Jenna.
Rebecca and Jennifer had the same
class so they should be coming soon.

I seen them walking and I grabbed out my car keys and unlocked the car.

Jennifer's pov:

"Jennifer you can sit in the front." Rebecca insisted.

I sat in the passenger seat and buckled up. Jack started the car and drove off.

He kept twiddling his fingers while driving.

Rebecca and Jenna were out cold in the back of the car.

"Do they always sleep?" I asked.

Jack looks back quickly and looks back at the road.

"Everyday, even at home they go sleep, unless we can't and we have to hunt." Jack sighed.

"Hunt?" I questioned.

"Yeah, we hunt as a family.
We all go, no matter what. We protect each other." Jack smiled.

He pulled up to his house not that far to my house maybe like a mile away.
The house was big. There was like 3 houses connected together

I step out of the car and everyone that was in the houses quickly came out.  I instantly got scared and stood there.

Jenna and Rebecca woke up as got out of the car.

Everyone just started at me. I felt like they were judging me.

Jack came by me and grabbed my hand and walked me towards his family.

He introduces me.

"Gabe, you met Jennifer." Jack smiled.

"Yeah! You're brothers cool." Gabe smiled.

I met everyone else. Then it came to his Aunty and uncle who raised him which is also Rebecca and Jenna's parents.

The little kids were running around laughing and tugging on my jacket.

The little one named Gabby, which is Gabes younger sister. She pulls Jack down and tells him something.

"Jacky?" Gabby pulls Jack down.

"Yes, Gabs?" Jack smiles and kneels down.

"She's pretty." She whispers into his ear.

" I know. " he smiled and whispered back.

He stood up and looked at his uncle.

"Uncle Jay, this is Jennifer Smith. This is best friend." Jack smiled.

"Umm excuse me!? We met her first."
Rebecca bitched.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jackson Rivers, and this is my wife Susan." He shook my hand.

"Hi nice to meet you." I smiled and shook her hand.

Then someone grabs Jack from behind and pushed him down to the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL?! Why is she on our land?' Our property!!" The tall buff man yelled at Jack.

Jackson pulled him away from Jack.

"Skylar! Calm down. She's a friend of Jack." Jackson said.

Skylar looked at me and he growled.. Like growled at me like a dog would
do.

Everyone eyes opened wide.

"SKYLAR!!" Everyone yelled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•