Being a wolf

Growing up with my parents were good years. They would always tell me I was the perfect child, no crying, nothing. Then my parents died when I was three years old. My Aunty Janessa took me in and made me her own.

She had two daughters named Rebecca and Jenna which is also my cousins.

We grew up together. At the age of 10 all three of us was told the biggest secret in our family.

We are wolfs. Now I get it. Once a family always a family, we stick together through everything.

"Aunty Ness ?" I asked.

"Yes Jack?" My Aunty looked back.

"Which one my parents is your sibling?" I asked.

"Your father." She sighed.

"I miss them." I cried.

"I know sweetie." She hugs me.

***

High school came around and we are still together. Rebecca's family is the alpha. I gave them my spot since my parents were the alpha of the tribe. But I couldn't handle it.

I was walking around the school and I got a text from Rebecca to meet her at the office.
I was walking towards the office.

I seen Rebecca with a girl and a younger boy. Jenna was yelling at our cousin Gabe.

I stood by Rebecca and I looked into the strangers eyes and I disappeared.

*Vision*
We giggled a lot.. We hung out a lot. She goes depress once in a while.
Then
I was walking with her in the forest, holding hands, hugging. Running around.

I turned into a wolf and she petted me.

Then she said

"Love stories are beautiful. But ours is my favorite."

*end.*

"OWW!!" hi. Sorry I was just trying to remember something." I smiled.

"Hi I am Jennifer, jennifer smith." She smiled.

"Beautiful name." I smiled.

Shit what do I tell Rebecca about my imprinting on Jennifer.

***

Jennifer was walking her brother to class and I was walking with Rebecca behind Jennifer.

"Guys.. I have something to tell you." I whispered.

"What is it?" Rebecca said.

"I imprinted on Jennifer." I whispered

"Jack what the hell!!!" Rebecca said

"I DIDNT ASK FOR THAT TO HAPPEN GEEZ!" I frowned.

"WHY DID YOU LOOK IN HER EYES... SHES GONE NOW!" Jenna sighed.

"SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO KNOW!"
I said.

"She's gonna find out about us.. Then what Jack huh?" Rebecca yelled.

"I CANR CHOOSE WHO MY TRUE INSIDE SAYS!!!" I yelled back.

"Ugh!"

***

At the end of school, me Rebecca and Jenna went back home.

"MOM!!" Jenna yelled.

"What is it?" Aunt Nessa came down the hall.

"Jack imprinted today!" Rebecca rolled her
Eyes and looked towards me.

"Is this true Jack?" Aunt Nessa said.

I nodded my head yes. She gave me a big smile and a hug.

"WHAT?!" Jenna was confused.

"Your cousins growing up.. He's learning.." Nessa said.

"but you told us to never imprint?!" Rebecca said.

"you don't get to choose who you imprint on.. I mean look at me. I could have been with Fred Daniel but you father imprinted on me and I imprinted back." Nessa smiled.

"When you imprint its the best thing in the world. Because they will be the best thing that's ever happen to you." The alpha came
by.

"But dad!" Jenna whimpered.

"It's ok.. Your friends with her right? She must be good then." He said.

"Fine dad. It's not fair." Jenna cried.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•