Marry me?

Jacks pov:

So my hallucinations with Jennifer being pregnant was false. That's ok.. Gives me
Time to explore the world with her.

I mean I wanna go out and buy something special for Jennifer. We make 6 months in a week and I wanna surprise her.

I felt like I've known her forever.

I asked Rebecca to come shopping with me.

Then I seen this two young couple in a jewelry store and I thought, i should propose to her.

I walked outside and seen Jennifer's family watching football. I sighed cause it's another day that Jennifer's gone. Another month till I give up and a year till I break out.

Then I felt someone touch my sides and scares me. I screamed at high as I could go and turned around and see Jennifer's smiling and holding her arms out. I quickly ran and jump into her arms and I spun her around. I've notice her stomach bigger then before. She's probably stress eating.

Shes like my best friend. I couldn't keep hiding the fact that I love her.

"Hey Jennifer ... I know it's late but... Happy Birthday Day..."

I grabs her head and kissed her on the cheek and hands her a big box of chocolates.

"Jack... I can't eat this all."

" I know... But when you eat one... You will think of me at lease... Right?"

Yes...

"No."

"What?"

"Just kidding."

"Oh haha."

Rebecca and Jenna ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"Jennifer." They yelled and Jennifer hugged them both and smiled.

I do miss her but i honestly don't know if she wants to be with me.. Yes she shows signs but that could mean anything.

We talked about high school and how we plan on going to be happy with our life. But I can't be happy..
The pass still haunts me and the only light I get is Jennifer she makes me smile and I only see that once in a while ... It's been a month since the last time we seen each other but now....
We are reunited and friendships soar.

I grabbed her hand and
Pulled her aside..

"Jennifer I can't wait no more... I need a yes or no from you."

"What?"

"Be mine?"

"Your what?"

"Be my wife?"

I got down on one knee and held out the ring.

Jennifer blushed and smiled and began to cry.

"Jack.." She whispered.

She noddes her head yes. I put the ring on her finger and stood up and gave her a big kiss. She looked and me and teared up again.

"What's wrong.?" I asked.

"Remember how you were overreacting to me being pregnant?" She smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Well you're gonna be a father." She cried.

My smile grew bigger.

Everyone around the room cheered and gave us a congratulations. I can't believe I'm gonna be a father.

"Where did you go for a month." I asked.

" I gave up my wolf powers to the baby. They had to inject the power into the baby." She said.

"But why? I wouldn't she have powers too."

" I still have mine, by the baby is more powerful. There gonna be like you." She smiled.

I smiled and began to cry. I kneeled down and kissed her stomach.

"I love you my dearest child."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

-kiwipiie_