Chapter Forty-five

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Say cheese!" Liz said and I pulled a weird face at the camera with Luke. I laughed and he leaned down as he kissed my cheek. "How cute." She said and I chuckled.

"Mum, do we have to take so many pictures? I mean, I know you're proud to have such a hot son but come on." Luke joked and his mum looked at him.

"So you're okay with strangers taking pictures of you but when your mother wants to, it's weird." She said and Luke was quiet. "Yeah, I thought so. Now, get your scrawny, little butt next to your father and brothers."

"Should be quiet next time Luke." I said and he pushed me slightly as I laughed. "Celeste, come here." I said as I blinked, my vision a bit weird because of the flashes.

"So, how's living with Michael and Luke so far?" She asked as Liz continued taking pictures of the guys. "I've seen a lot on the television and on twitter."

"It was a bit rough before but it's better now, a lot better. Everything turned out to be okay and it's amazing." I said and she nodded.

"Luke loves you. Maybe he didn't willingly want to adopt a child but he loves you and Michael." She said and I nodded.

"I'm glad it's not a one way street anymore." I said and we both chuckled as Liz stopped taking pictures of the guys.

"Stay like that." Liz said and I smiled at the camera as she pointed at me. A few flashes went off and then she turned it away as she 'aww'ed at the photos.

"They're so perfect." She said and smiled. "Come on, all of us next. I'll set it on timer." She said and then ran over after setting the camera down on a stool.

I stuck my tongue out and squeezed my eyes shut as I heard the camera go off and Luke laughed. "You hang out with Mikey too much." Luke said and patted my shoulders.

"He is my dad."

"Katelyn!" Liz scolded and I looked at her. "Another one, this time show your pretty smile. You brush your teeth for a reason, to have a nice smile."

"Actually it's so I don't kill people with my morning breath but whatever." I said and she rolled her eyes. She set the camera up again and I smiled sweetly as it sounded, a flash going off.

She went to look and she smiled. "It's wonderful." She said and then turned her camera off. "I'll frame it and put it up in our living room."

"I'm hungry mum."

"You're always hungry Lucas." Liz said and I laughed. "Reservations are at six, it's four right now. You can wait awhile." She said and I stuck my tongue out at Luke.

"Just remember all those selfies you took on my phone Katelyn, I can post them all on twitter and I can send them to Iacob." Luke said and I laughed.

"Do it, I'm hot anyways." I said and flipped my hair. "It'll be a blessing for everyone." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say." He said and chuckled. "Let's just chill here for awhile, then we can go out to eat."

-

"I went here with Michael and his parents." I said and laughed as I sat down. "He said it was kind of expensive."

"It is but it's so worth it. It's quite popular." Andrew said and I nodded. "So, how is Michael and his parents?" He asked and Luke looked at me since we never told him that story either.

"He's good. His parents are, excuse my language, assholes but he's doing fine. He went to go see them again and set things straight I guess." I said and Liz nodded.

"Never liked them. I mean, who ignores their child when he's handling self-harm issues? Or who continuously degrades their child because he's not your dream child? Terrible people. They can burn in hell." Liz said and shook her head.