Chapter 6: Madara; Am I really this powerless?

Hey guys! The newest chapter is kinda going to be based off of Chapter 615 manga so you'll notice that if you're up to date with it. Just a teeny bit altered. Hope you guys like it! I'll try to go through and do edits as soon as possible so please for now bear with my mistakes! Bye guys! Leave comments!! :3

                                       ~~~Scar:3

                                                   Madara is flustered but he tries to mask it with a straight face. But it's all in his eyes, those implanted Rinnegan eyes he possesses. He looks so offended and so irritated that it makes the edges of my lips turn up into a cocky smile. 

                                             Izanami. I know I can never use that immediete response jutsu ever again. What's the point of living if you can never see the sun? Using that jutsu once more will result in me losing my sight permanently. Though I know the Mangekyo is almost the same. But the Mangekyo decreases your sight little by little, the more you use it. Overall, no matter what, I cannot use Izanami again. 

                                             Naruto is standing shocked at how I dodged death. Though the move was clever and fast-thinking, it was dangerous and it drained a lot out of me. I just want to lay down and sleep, cuddle next to my new family.  I'd give anything just to get this over with and head home.

                                             Though the arrow didn't leave a single scratch on me, it had awoken the open wound on my back, reminding me of the pain. It felt like shockwaves, surging through my whole back, bearing down on me, forcing me to crumble. But I made a promise to stay standing, stay on my feet, stay alive.

                                             My hands are so shaky, Madara is a risky opponent to challenge. "Sanako Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki! Why must you condemn your comrades to this fate?" The masked man yells.

                                                We don't even know why this is happening. Why is Madara and that mystery man attacking? Especially with the Juubi on their side. "Just hear us out!"

                                              I glare furiously at both of them. Bastards. "Why the hell should we listen to a single word you say?!" I shout. "You had the nerve to ambush me right after I gave birth!! You're getting in the way of my life and my family!"

                                                   "Because I can make your lives better than how it is now!!" He replies.

                                                 My retort is caught in my throat, choking me. He noticed that I froze. "Don't you miss having your parents around? Both of your parents?" His red sharingan and implanted purple rinnegan scan Naruto, Sasuke, and I. "I can bring them back! I can make your world a beautiful, peaceful place, instead of the bloody hell it is. Your life will be nothing but a dream."

                                                 The look in Naruto's eyes say he's considering it. The masked man makes a noise that sounds like a snicker. He knows how to surely convince Naruto. The Juubi still lives but not for long, its tails are no longer flailing. But with a small flick of a pointer finger, the masked man commands the Juubi to do one last attack.

                                                       Taken off guard, Neji, Hinata's cousin, had several wooden spikes fly into his body. I almost scream, but only a small whimper can escape. "Neji-niisan!!!!!!" I hear Hinata cry out. 

                                                        My knees crumble. I can see blood sprayed all over the ground where he now lays in Hinata's arms. He smiles, and tries to make out words, but they're all choked by blood in his throat. Then I see his eyes slip closed, and hear Hinata's agonized cry. A cry of despair, full of hatred and horrible pain. 

                                                                 Neji was a good ninja, how could he have been taken down that easy? I have to go help him, I have to save him! But my legs won't let me move, I can't move. Am I really this powerless?  That I can't even save someone so close to everyone. Tears hit the ground, but they're not mine, mine have just started flowing. Naruto is on his knees beside me. 

                                                           "Now do you see how cruel this world is?!" The masked man yells brutally, the hatred in his words are like poison. "This didn't have to happen!!"

                                                               I can't.. I can't do anything. I couldn't even save one life. Just one. Naruto...Please forgive me. 

                                                        I look over at him, his heart has been crushed, it's painted all over his face. His heartbreak, his despair, his...hopelessness.

                                                           I feel it. It's in his heart. "And all you have to lose? It's worth everything you'll gain.." The masked man continues. 

                                                            Naruto slowly shows response. His hand reaches up in response. I grit my teeth, he's giving up, he's giving in to that bastard. I can't stop my tears but I will stop his. 

                                                            My right hand raises and slaps his face, my lips a hard line. He's dazed entirely, this is the second time I've ever hit him. I caress his face slightly and his surprised blue eyes gaze at me. "You...you promised me." I whispered softly to him. "You promised you'd never give up. You said no matter what you'll fight for our children.

                                                              So why, are you giving up on me now?" I sob softly but manage to keep going. "You're the Hokage. Everyone here looks up to you, they trust you. You can't just let down your  entire nation."

                                                            Sasuke looks at both of us, concern in his eyes. "You have to get back up. You have to keep trying. If you feel you can't, I'll help you. That's what I'm here for. You're just going to have to trust me." I take a deep breath and wipe my tears with my right hand. "Now  I'm going to stand up, and fight for what I love the most, it's up to you if you want to join me or not."

                                                         The Juubi twitches and finally dies. After all this time it had still lived which it really impressive. Now all that's left is the most feared villains of all time.    Naruto snatches my hand and rises to his feet. "Thank you, Sanako. You were always there for me, I'm so glad you were the one I fell in love with."

                                                           His Hokage robe starts to wave and flicker in the small kiss of wind flowing by. He's not crying anymore..I'm so happy. (Bleach Reference LOL sorry I couldn't help myself) 

                                                             "No matter what, we'll defeat these bastards," Naruto announces boldly. Then he looks at me smiling sweetly. "At any cost!!!"