Are You High?

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
Our next case was filled with annoyance...and sadness. We ran into the dork patrol again. Those Ghostfacer guys, Harry and Ed...but this time it was a team of them 'investigating' a haunted house that we were looking into. That was the annoying part. The sad part was that one of their friends died. The whole thing was being filmed by them and in the end, they dedicated it to him...but then Dean stole it because they were planning on putting it on their website and getting it on TV...and we just couldn't have that. Our faces are already wanted...and we're supposed to be dead technically so...the publicity wouldn't be good for us.

The next case was...just a little dramatic. After some phone call, this dude blew his brains out. I thought this would be just some normal case...but then, Dean and I got phone calls from John and my dad. Brit even got a phone call, from her brother...he's dead too in case you forgot. Things didn't get any better when Sam and Dean decided to start bickering and with only a few weeks left with Dean...I felt myself breaking down slowly and painfully. Oh, and at the end of the case, we found the gross son of a bitch...well Sam and Brit found him while Dean and I got beaten up by an innocent guy that Dean was accusing...I instantly felt bad when he thought we were the ones who kidnapped his daughter...it was absolutely horrible. But, the part that made everything worse...was when Dean admitted he was really scared of going to Hell. I knew all along that hes been scared...but for him to say it out loud...it made me scared. It was hitting me like a ton of breaks...except every day was a brand new ton...and every day I felt the pain worsen. Dean was running out of time.

We still haven't found that damn colt and we've questioned so many demons, I've lost count. None of them said the name of the bastard that held Dean's contract and every time we got no information so Brit and Sam would do an exorcism while I got frustrated and Dean became noticeably nervous and anxious. Then, I would do my best to calm down and grab onto his hand. I was taking this whole thing badly...and I was starting to slip...I couldn't hide it anymore. They all knew I was going crazy. I knew that I was changing...on the inside and out. I was going crazy inside...but it was being visible on the outside as dark circles started to form under my eyes but I got foundation just to hide them. I've stayed up really late, researching...and yet, I came up with nothing. I got Brit to help me a few times so the two of us would get our own room at a motel like it used to be but we still got no information, even when working together. I even stooped as low as to calling Aiden, the enemy's brother. He came up with nothing. Absolutely nothing. So Brit and I went back to being in the same room with the guys. Our research got interrupted anyway when we came across a case of a guy who rushed into the emergency room with his guts coming out of his stomach and in his hands. He knelt down and was dead. When doctors looked into it, his liver was missing. Our first guess was zombie. Which of course led to another argument between Sam and Dean since we can never agree on anything anymore.

Sam and Brit decided to look into it and found out the liver was surgically removed. We all started to discuss it and Sam said John dealt with this guy before, the guy who has been surgically removing peoples body parts for [ears...just to have immortality. John apparently had ripped his heart out...guess that didn't do much. Bobby had called Dean and told him that he had a lead on Bela...and Dean and I jumped on it right away. But, Sam wanted to stay and find this guy out...and it led to another argument. He wanted to find the formula for this immortality stuff to help Dean...then he couldn't die...I thought about for a minute...but then I knew I wanted to just kill Bela with my bear hands...and I wouldn't want immortality for myself or Dean. No, I don't want him to die and go to Hell...but I don't think it would be good to stay alive forever...my faith is weak...but I'm curious if there really is a good other side...I want to believe that there isn't just Hell. So, Sam and Brit stayed...and Dean and I hit the road.