Bella Talbot

As night fell we got back to the idiots apartment when we heard about what happened to one of the idiots. A pitched fork that was used to flip steak on the grill went through his skull because he tripped into the sink and it was just sticking up. We walked in and as Sam hung back, we saw the other idiot sitting in a chair with a bottle of tequila beside him and I noticed a picture that he had just set down beside the bottle. It was of him and his friend. As soon as he saw us, he stood up.

"Oh, man. What do you want?"

"Heard about your friend" Dean stated. 

"We're sorry" I added, politely. 

"That's bad luck" he finished.

"Piss off" he grunted back at us.

"We know someone hired you to steal the rabbit's foot. A woman"

"Oh yeah? How do you know that?"

"Because she just stole it back from us" Brit snapped with venom in her voice. She was not happy at all.

He laughed. "Listen man, this is serio-" Sam started but then there was a crash and then a thump.

Brit raced to Sam's aid as Dean and I just stood our ground, not even bothering to turn around. I hung my head and shook it. "Sam, you okay?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, I'm good!" he called to us and Brit helped him up.

The douche bag started to smirk. "I want you to tell us her name" Dean demanded.

"Screw you"

"It wasn't a freak accident that killed your partner"

"What?"

"It was the rabbit's foot"

"You're crazy, man"

"You know I'm not. You saw what happened, what it did. All the flukes, all the luck. When you lose the foot that luck goes sour. That's what killed your friend. And my brother here is next. And who knows how many more innocent people after that. Now if you don't help us stop this thing that puts those deaths on your head" Dean said and paused.

"Now I can read people, and I get it. You're a thief, and a scumbag, that's fine. But you're not a killer. Are you?" Dean questioned and I was shocked by his completely convincing argument.

"No" the guy whispered. That was definitely impressive.

We got the information we needed and then left the apartment and walked down the block to where Dean's car and my truck were parked. Dean's phone was ringing and he answered as I saw him step over a piece of bubblegum. I turned and of course Sam stepped in it. I sighed.

"Bobby that's uh, great, except Sam, uh..." Dean started and he turned to look at Sam as well with Brit shaking her head. He grimaced as he lifted his shoe to look at the bottom of it. "Sam lost the foot" he admitted reluctantly.

"He what!?" I heard Bobby scream.

Dean started to explain how that chick stole it from us but I was too busy laughing at Sam as he was trying to try and scrape the gum off by using a broken storm drain grating. Brit got to my side and we both just watched in amusement.

"And she only gave the guy she hired a name, probably an alias or something, uh, Luigi or something?" Dean continued and then looked at us for clarification.

"Lugosi" we both corrected him, grinning.

We both turned to look at him, taking occasional glances over at him. I started to listen in on Bobby's side of the conversation though. "Bela Lugosi? That's cute"