Chapter 16

Cara's POV:

I woke up 05:00am still in Tyler's arms. I have this feeling that something is going to happen and it's not good. I wiggled out of Tyler's arm and he tried to grad my, but got my pillow he smelled it and purred. He went back to sleep and a sat there just looking at him. He doing that cut pouting thing with his lip. I stood up and gave him a kiss on his forehead and walked to my closet and got out shorts and a crop top. I pulled them on and walked out the door.

I walked upstairs and checked on the boy when I opened Logan's door he was sweating and thrashing around. I ran over to him and woke him up he was breathing heavy. "Logan are you okay?" I ask him as he whips the sweat away.

"Umm...Yeah just miss Melanie and I haven't touch her for a while so me and my wolf is acting up a little." He said getting his breathing under control.

"Then go to her." I said pulling him up and pushing him to the door. "I'll let her know." I said and pushed him out the door. 'Hey Melanie sorry if I woke you, but Logan coming over he's a little jittery. So just let him sleep with you.' I said through the earpiece.

'Okay thanks I thought I would have to come to you.' She said and I signed. Young love.

I walked out of her room and down to the training room. It 05:45am. I walked to a treadmill and got on I started running like crazy it was like I'm running through the forest with nothing in front of me that can stop me. I stopped as the timer go off. I climb off of the treadmill and started stretching I worked on my flexibility and headed over to the weighs I did that.

It 06:00am if I'm correct so I put on some music and did sit ups and push ups like it was nothing. I walked over to the mat and started working on my balans. I did a hand stand till my head hurt.

I brought my legs down not touching the floor I work on my arm muscles like that I took my legs back up when it felt like my blood was back in my body and not head. I took one hand away and closed my eyes.

I heard footsteps and then something fell next to me so I opened my eyes to see Luna Carly doing a handstand as well, but on one hand. I put my one hand back down and walked on my hand to where she is.

She mirrored my action and stood like that. "You wanna test your flexiblety?" I ask her she nod. "Okay follow me." I said and went back into a handstand we went back and forth like that for a while.

We sat down and stretch for a while then we heard clapping and I was in front of the Luna in a second with guns in my hand from the training. "Hey chill." Tyler said and stood in front of The Alpha, Chris, Jay, Marco and Caleb. "We where just watching." He said and I throw gun at him. He caught it, but still.

"You don't just clap at me when I'm in my zone asshole." I said and stood up and helped the Luna up.

"That was me." Chris said stepping forward.

"And why would that be?" I said crossing my arms.

"We got orders to be ready at 07:30 it 07:15 and you look like that." He said looking me up and down.

"Stacy!! I'm getting you back for that!!" I yell when I smell her near my phone.

I heard laughing and turned around to see Delilah and Stacy laughing their asses off.

"So you think this is funny?" I said crossing my arms. And they nod. "Let's see if this is funny." I said and pulled out my gun and shoot at they, but they dodge my bullets.

"Where still quick our feet went we pull a prank." Stacy said disappearing.

I couldn't smell her so I let Cora take control and I saw everything perfectly and I saw Stacy running at me trying to hit me, but I caught her punch and throw her over my shoulder. I heard running and I knew it was Delilah she tried to tackle me, but I push her to the ground.