Chapter 2

Melanie's POV:

'Are they even alive?' I heard a man ask.

'I don't know do they have a pulse?' Voice number two answer/asked.

'Would you shut up one of them is already awake she's just .' Voice number three yells at them.

'Cara are you awake?' I ask her through our mind link. I got no reply. 'Cara?'I ask again. 'Cara I know your alive please answer me.' I pleaded. I still got no answer.

Guess it's my time to open my eyes an face the enemy. I open my eyes and sat up looking around me noticing that no one was there. "Looks like I'm finally going crazy just after I jumped off a cliff. Who would have thought?" I said out loud. Cara lied beside me still unconscious.

I stood up and looked around. The jean shorts I have on is wet from the water and the tank top is ripped at my stomack and back so I did what any girl would do and mayed it a crop top. The piece I ripped off I ripped it again and tied it around my wrists to support they sort of.

I skooted over to Cara and checked for injuries, but there where none. "Cara would you get up already, I know your alive so you need to wake up now!" I yelled at her. "Yeah know you want to play games just after we got rejected, and the funny thing is them we jumped of off a f*cking cliff so you need to wake up like in the next five minutes." I told her while standing up.

"I'm sorry did you just say jumped of a cliff?" The voice came from behind me. I freeze right there not wanting to turn around. "Umm?" The voice said again.

This time I turned around and looked into the greenest eyes I've ever seen. "How are you?" Surprisingly I did stutter.

"None of your beeswax now answer the question." He said with out any emotion.

I took a sniff of the air and smelled two werewolves and one vampire. "Really you brought your friend to?" I ask.

He frowned and asked. "How did you smell us?" Then he crossed his arm over his chest.

"What's it to ya'?" I ask mimicking him.

"How about your life." He said getting angry, but he look sexy with his light brown hair and green eyes. I must say he is really well build.

"Okay so now your treatining a chick who got abused, rejected and lost her warrior parent?" I said getting mad. I fisted my hand besides my hips. "You so not want to do that, just saying." I said as calm as possible.

"You are not going to win this fight a promise." He told me giving me an evil grin.

"Wanna try me?" I asked standing lower to the ground if he or his friends try a sneak attack.

"I never say no to a battle, but I must warn you I fight with a partner." Just then the other werewolf steps out of the forest.

"I give a sh*t, but let me tell you I never back down even if it will kill me." I said standing besides Cara.

I stepped to the side they follow my movement to where I stood. The next happen in slow motion I'm drop dead sure of that, but I saw every thing. They pulled out guns and start to shoot I duck and jumped out of the way of all the bullets, but the last one got me on my arm. I knew it was silwer, but it didn't burn or anything. I look at my arm and saw it heal. I thought it didn't heal that quick?

They looked at each other. They dropped there guns and started sirceling me. I stood there like a deer caught in head lights, but one thing my mom learned me is to let them think you can't fight. You must make them tired. They ran at me that both kicked to the head and they missed, because I ducked and roll. I know it's a cliche, but I got nothing else.