Chapter 4

Melanie's POV:

This is going to be fun. They stood on the door way looking at us as we drove up to them. We shut off the motorbikes and got off. We looked at the through our helmets I looked at Chris the soon to be Alpha his eyes was on me I smirked. I took off my helmet and do the classic hair flip and put my helmet on my bike Cara did the same. The guys walked over to us and we walked to them before the Alpha or Luna could say anything I said. "It nice to see you again Alpha Peter and Luna Carly. And it nice to see you to soon to be Alpha Chris." I said bowing to them.

"How do you know us, but we don't know you?" Alpha Peter asked.

I smiled and said. "Let us introduce ourselves. I'm Melanie West. This over here is Cara Ross, Tyler hunter and last Logan Grimm. Ring ant bells." I said looking into the Luna's eyes.

"This can't be...you died the day of your sixteenth birthday. Your dead! Not alive!" He yelled at us we all took one step back.

Cara and I turned around and took off our jackets to show our shoulders, because when we we're twelve we didn't make dinner and we didn't have our wolves back then to heal us so he gave us matching shape scars. We heard a gasp and turned back around and pulled our jackets back on.

"It really is you right?" Luna Carly said.

We shook our heads. "No, it's a new us the old abused us dead that day. This is the new and improved us." Cara said looking at her with out any emotion.

"What do you mean 'new and improved'?" The Alpha asked looking at u seriously.

"Let's see the day that we jumped Logan and Tyler pulled us out of the water and trained us, but more intense then the normal work out, you see so know our senses has tripled. We can hear, see and smell everything perfectly. So the warriors behind the bushes can come out now." I said pointing at a large green bush.

"I don't understand. So they lived here before, died and came back to live?" He said scratching his head.

"Do you remember the two girls that cooked breakfast and dinner?" Luna Carly asked looking at him.

"Yes, why?" He answered his mother.

"That's them." She said pointing at us.

"That's weird, but okay." He said looking confused.

"Okay, Logan and Tyler you are my new bodyguards my old ones died protecting me. Cara and Melanie you go to school with my son so will you please keep an eye on him and you life a few house from us I'm I correct?" He asked looking at me.

"Yes and yes, Alpha anything else?" I asked him he shook his head no.

"You are dismissed for know or do you want to meat my wives bodyguards?" He asked looking between us we just nodded. "Jason, Trevor will you come out here!" He yelled into the house we heard footsteps and there before us stood our ex-mates.

"Liked what you did to yourself after you rejected us, but we have to go." Cara said looking at Jason. "Bye Tyler see to later, right?" She said looking at him.

"If it's okay with the Alpha, babe." He said looking at the Alpha. He nodded his head yes. "Okay see you later babe take care of yourself I'll be there is a few hours, okay?" He said smirking.

"I'll come see you here in a few hours Logan. So call if you need anything." I said climbing on my bike and putting on my helmet. We started our bikes turned around and out the gates.

'That was pretty good you didn't kill him the first time you saw him and the Soon to be Alpha is under your spell.' Logan said through the earpiece.