Chapter 17

Picture of the Moon godess↑

Logan's POV:

When I got at Melanie's she was in she made me some room and we stayed in bed for the rest of the day like when we have off days.

"We're home and we got some costumes!" Delilah yelled from down stairs.

"We'll be down in a second!" Melanie yelled from in my arms. "Can I tell you something Logan?" She ask turning in my arms to see me.

"Yeah." I replied giving her a quick kiss.

"If something happens tonight look after Shredder and Lila for Cara and me." She said looking up at me with loving eyes.

I sat up with her on my lap I put my hand on the side of her face. "Listen to me nothing is going to happen to you or Cara." I said and kissed the tip of her nose. "Know let go see what costumes we got." I said and pulled her out of bed.

"Noooooooo! My warm bed! This is torture!" She yelled as I throw her over my shoulder.

"I see this is not a good time to tell you we're needed at the party." Alex said just in front of the kitchen.

"WAIT?! It can't be that late already?!" She yell ask over my shoulder.

"It 05:45pm the party starts in 15 minutes." She said putting her hand on her hip with Alex and behind her with make up on him. He's a sugar monster no that's not it. Sugar skull that's it!

"Shit! Logan put me down know!" Melanie yelled over my shoulder.

"Nah the views great from here." I said and patted her ass. I felt her weight shift and the next thing I knew I was on the ground with her over me.

"I sorry Logan, but we still have to get ready, but me view was great to." She said and lean down and kissed me.

"Okay here is your costumes... Hey get a room love bird!" Stacy yelled from the kitchen door way.

Melanie got up graded her costume and ran to the nearest bathroom. "How do I look?" Melanie ask from behind me. She had sunny jeans on with a red tank top and black cloack. I couldn't see her face, because of the shadow the cloack made over her face.

"Great and I can smell the weapon, but can't see them." Alexander said tilting his he's head trying to see where se put everything. That question is still to be answer, because the girls won't tell us and Andrew said he promised them so he's going to the grave with that secret.

"And we're not coming to tell you." She said and put a dagger in her boot. "Go get dress Logan know." Melanie said looking me up and down. Delilah throw me the costume and Shredder brought me a black shirt. I'm like his master to, because last year Melanie said I need to look after him if anything happened to her so I got a hellhound to.

"You look sexy as hell in that Grimm outfit you should wear it more." Delilah said winking at me.

I heard a growl that sent me and my wolf into a frenzy. "Back off bitch he's mine." Melanie said in a calm tone, but we all know that's not true.

"Go die in hell." Delilah said looking into Melanie's eyes. Oh Shit! This is bad.

"I'll only see you there so I'll stay you go." Melanie growled so low you'll think it the devil itself.

I know Melanie was long gone and Megan was up and about. "Babe you know your my one and only." I said stepping closer and closer to her till my arm was around her. I heard her purr and my wolf to.

Melanie took out her gun in a blink of an eye and shot Delilah in the leg. "That's just a warning. So stay away from him." Megan said with so much wenom in her voice and Delilah held her legs that's still healing. "Okay let's go people!" She yelled and walked towards the door.