The Fight

Your POV

Demi has been a little no scratch that very stressed out lately. You were at home drinking a glass of wine while booking plane tickets for the cruise you two were taking. She stormed in the house causing you to jump which made you spill red wine on the laptop, your clothing and the white couch. You got pissed quick. "Demi what the fuck." Is all you can say as you stand up placing the glass on the coffee table and go and get something to get the stain up. She looked at you livid. "Why the fuck are you drinking RED wine on a WHITE couch Y/N!?" She asked you turning as red as a beet. You scoff at her and rolls her eyes. "I never had to worry about wasting it if your frigid ass would stop storming in the fucking house." You say and look at her. You had always had the occasional glass of wine on the couch and today out of all days she blames you knowing you have bad nerves after the accident.

A few years ago you were in a car wreck. The car was totaled and you had some nerve damage but other than that you were fine. When Demi would come in and scare you if would freak you out much more than it should have. She knew this so tired her best not to freak you out. Demi looked at you and rolled her eyes. "All you do is sit on you ass and drink wine while on the laptop." She looked at you and scoffed then chuckled dryly. "You're just like all those others bitches using me for my money." You looked at her and couldn't believe what she just said. You stood up and took a step towards her. "If you must know I've had money before you stepped into the picture I'm a self made millionaire. I have done so much for myself and for you to say I want you for your money is low Demi, even for you." You say and start walking to the bedroom. How dare she say that you were using her for her money.

Demi was cleaning the couch when you came back down later. She had given up and you rolled your eyes. "I ordered a new couch, it comes tomorrow but I won't stick around since you think so little of me." You say and hold your PINK bag on your shoulder and your purse. You slip on your red bottom nude pumps and grab the keys to your Benz. You walk over to Demi and kiss her cheek. "I know when I'm unwanted. These four years have been great but I can't keep doing this. The cruise you can take someone else I don't care." You say and slip on your shades and then turn and walk towards the door. Just as you got into your car Demi ran outside and stopped you. "Y/N please tell me how I can change." She begged and looked at you tears running down her cheeks and you sighed. You got out of the car and went up to her kissing her lips. "What took you so long." Was all you could say when she pulled away and said "I'm sorry I'll never yell at you again." You smile and kiss her again as she picks you up and carries you to the car climbing in the backseat on top of you locking the doors.

"Let me show you how much I want to change." Demi said and smirked at you going back to kiss your sweet lips.