I can't believe you. Part 2

Once you get to Demi's parents house you go to the guest room and close the door crying hard. The woman you were suppose to marry in the spring cheated on you. Not once but multiple times. You heard a soft knock on the door and you sniffled wiping your tears. "Come in." You said weaker than you expected. "Mommy no open door." A petit voice called out. You smile softly and open the door picking her up. "Hi princess." Aleida wiped your tears. "Mommy no cry pwease." She said and placed her head on your chest. "I won't cry anymore my love." You said and rubbed her back. "Mommy where Mama?" You hold back your tears. "She's with Daddy." Yeah you let her call Wilmer daddy because that's who he was her father. It sickened you now more then ever because what it was now.

--------6months Later--------

You were sitting in front of the judge with Demi sitting at the table. She was with Wilmer of course. You were granted joint custody of your daughter and she would stay with you Monday-Thursday at noon and then to Demi Thursday at noon to Sunday. You looked at Demi and Wilmer and noticed a ring on her finger. "Judge id also like to grant legal separation from Miss. Lovato." You say and the judge grants you that right. You looked over at Demi and Wilmer and noticed they seemed happy. Your heart was crushed and you shook your head. Aleida looked at you and reached her arms out. "Mommy up up." The newly two year old said after her. She got into your arms and looked at Demi and Wilmer. "Mama and Daddy c'mere." She said and looked at her. "No baby girl we should go." You say and she shook her head no. Just as she did that Demi and Wilmer walked over hand in hand and you couldn't take it anymore. You placed Aleida down and broke down crying. You walked to the bathroom sobbing and hysterical. She moved on, so you sniffled and fixed herself up and walked back to them. "Come on Leida lets go." You say and she smiled getting your hand. A few weeks later you release a song called Stone Cold and had a video of you singing in the studio. It had millions of views yet on that day Demi said I do to Wilmer. "I can't believe you." You whisper seeing it on the news. You looked at Leida and kissed her head. "Don't ever leave mommy." "Never mommy." She said and hugged you.