For The Love Of A Daughter (Part 3 of I Can't Believe You)

-No shade to Wilmer. I love Dilmer but you know it fits so I add it.
TRIGGER WORDS: ABUSE & ALCOHOLISM

Demi's POV

Two years. It's been two years since Y/N and Aleida left me. I get Aleida on my scheduled days but I don't see Y/N again. I've been married to Wilmer for a year and 9months and is not the man he was when we were just screwing around. He started drinking about 4months into the marriage. He would come home from work and get angry and slap me around. I remember one day after shoot From Dawn Til Dusk he came home and he  just had a look in his eyes that I had never seen before. I went to give him a kiss to calm him down and when I leaned up he slapped me. Hard. Open handed. It was the worse pain I had felt in a long time. I stumbled back and held my cheek. He actually hit me. He screamed at me to get him a beer and called me a bitch. "I understand why Y/N left you. You're worthless." The words left his lips without thinking twice. They were full with so much hate and it killed me inside. I tried to push through the pain and headed to the kitchen and brought him a beer and then started cooking dinner. From that day on he would beat me constantly and throw insults left and right. I had sunk back into depression. I wasn't eating, I didn't want to not after he would call me fat every time he saw me eat something.

Y/N never said anything like that to me. She made me feel like I was the most beautiful woman on this Earth. Even when she had a bad day at work she would Coke home and give me sweet kisses and then cook dinner for us. She never resorted to drinking. Seeing as how we both had problems with drinking  we only drank for special occasions or holidays. We didn't want to risk messing up everything we had worked for. Two weeks ago a few days after out one year and nine months of being married I was sitting in the bathroom with the door locked I sat in the tub. I heard knocks no banging on the door Wilmer screaming at me to "Open the fucking door before [he] break it down." I ignored the antics and then he stormed in. I didn't even flinch anymore. He picked my frail body out of the tub and slapped me across the face and then dropped me on the ground and started kicking me in my stomach and face. He then spit on me and chuckled and told me clean myself up. I just laid there and I heard the door slam and then not long after that I heard his car pull out of the driveway. What seemed like forever I heard a car pull in the driveway, he was back. Or at least I thought he was. I had been fading in and out pain radiating all over my body. I heard a key unlock the door and a voice. "Mama! Me and Mommy came to drop me off!" I heard my now four year old coming up the stairs. Then I heard a gasp and anger in my ex-fiancé's voice. "Where is he?!" Y/N asked me. I couldn't talk. Then I heard her on the phone talking to the ambulance. She got on her knees beside me and gently pulled me into her lap. She stroked my hair and kissed my head. "I should have never let you leave Y/N." I whispered. She shushed me and held me until the ambulance came. I was put on a stretcher and next thing I knew I blacked out. I heard a beeping sound but I couldn't open my eyes. I heard Y/N sobbing. I wanted to comfort her and tell her I was okay but I couldn't move. She placed her head on my hand. "Demi for the love of your daughter please wake up baby, she needs you..I need you." She said and I moved my hand my eyes slowly opening and a weak smile on my face. "I love you Y/N." She smiled big and kissed my hand. "I love you too Demi."

I had later fully waken up being informed that they had found Wilmer and had him in custody for domestic abuse. I was granted a divorce and Y/N said that I could move back in with her and Aleida. I was getting my family back. I have done something that I couldn't believe I did. Now I was back where I belonged, with Y/N and Aleida the two in the world to me had saved me. I couldn't be happier.