In school? Seriously!?

Demi's POV
It's Thursday and I'm horny. Y/N hasn't touched me in two weeks. She says she's teaching me a lesson about flirting with other girls. I touch myself but that never does anything. I want Y/N perfect fingers inside of me. I want to feel that strap-on inside of me. I want her more then ever. I sit up in bed and sigh getting ready for school. I slip on my favorite pair of Forever21 jeans and a sexy ruffled top. I curl me long blonde hair and then do my makeup. Once I'm done I slip on my favorite Aldo pumps. It's picture day so I have to impress. I go to my car and drive to school anticipating seeing what my sexy baby girl is wearing.

Your POV
Two long weeks of no sex and using vibrators on yourself. It is pure torture not only to Demi but to you. You told Demi that you guess wouldn't have sex because she was clearly flirting with a girl in front of you. The first week was fine you were okay, nothing wrong no desires but then when it came up on week two you were a mess. Touching yourself at night wishing it was Demi. You needed to have her and you were going to today. You got up and got dressed for school. You thought you would tease Demi by wearing that high waisted skirt that hugged your curves on all the right places and a button up blouse making sure to show some cleavage. You give yourself some waves in your hair and then on to your makeup. Once that is done you slip on your pumps. You walk to you closet getting you bag and slipping something extra in there before you head off to school.

Once you get there you're at you locker that just so happened to be by your girlfriends. She walks in and looks for you and you can't help but bite your lip on how sexy she looks. "Damn baby you look good today." You said and pulled her by her waist to kiss you. She smiled and kissed back spanking your ass. "God I love the way that skirt looks on you." She says and spins you around. You blush and giggle and look at her. "I have a surprise for you today meet me in the bathroom during lunch, you know the one no one goes to." She nodded gave you a peck and went off to class. School dragged by kind of slow but once it came to pictures you were ready. Then after came lunch, you went to the bathroom and waited for her. You heard heels clicking and in walked Demi.

"Baby?" She called out and you walked up to her and kissed her. She smiled in the kiss and kissed back. Once she got into it you laid her on the bench and got between her legs. She gasped when she felt something familiar between her legs. You smirked and pulled away pulling up your skirt revealing that were wearing her favorite strap-on. She looked at you with excited eyes and you nodded. "I think you've learned your lesson." You said and took off her bottoms and panties. You kissed down her neck and went to just about her core. You planted a soft kiss on it and then made one long lick. She moaned and you giggled. You began to eat her out sucking on her clit, nibbling on it all the things she loved you did. You pulled away and then kissed her lips while positioning yourself at her entrance. She looked at you ready and you slowly slid in earning a long moan from her. You leaned down and pulled up her shirt and pulled her boob out her bra sucking on her nipples while pumping in and out of her. She was moaning and moving her hips right with yours. She flipped you guys over and started to ride the cock you were wearing moaning her name. You rubbed her clit while she road you smirking. "Cum on daddy's cock baby." You said and pressed harder on her clit. That pushed her over the edge and came hard. You leaned up and kissed her. She pulled away and smirked. "In school though? Seriously babe?" She asked and giggled.

Hey guys, I'm going to be updating a lot this week. I hope you guys enjoy.
-Nightingale❤️