Your New Favorite Subject

Your POV
You wake up just like any other day and get ready for school. The first day of your Junior year in college. You had gotten in the rhythm of everything so this wasn't anything new to you. You go to your closet and decide to make a good first impression. You pick a pair of jeans that showed off your perfectly round ass and then went to look for a top and picked a mid drift shirt with Marilyn Monroe on it blowing a bubble and the quote "Being normal is boring." You went to the dresser and turned on your wand. You dug around your drawers putting on jewelry, once the wand was hot you curled all of your hair and twisted a piece pinning it back. You turn off the wand and do to makeup stand and apply a natural look. Looking at the time you slip on your Aldo flats and leave your apartment heading to your car and driving off to class.

When you get into Ethics class the professor isn't there yet and there are only a handful of students there. You decide to sit in the back and pull out your phone to pass the time. You didn't realize that more people hand came in and your professor was talking until you heard your name being repeated. "Y/F/N Y/L/N." She repeated twice and you looked up to speak your mouth drops as you see your professor. She's wearing a body hugging black dress with red heels, her long red hair in curls cascading down her back and outlining her face perfectly bringing out her beautiful brown orbs. She clears her throat when she sees you staring. "Are you Y/N?" She asked and the way she said your name made you feel all tingly. You can't speak so you simply nod. "I have paperwork for you, stay after class please." She said and you nodded again.

She turned around and went to the board writing her name. "I am Ms. Demetria Lovato, but you can call me Demi or Ms. Lovato. It's your choice." She said and you watched her ass move from side to side and she wrote. You were so lost in looking at her that when class was dismissed everyone was gone. You came back to reality when she looked at you. "Ms. Y/L/N come here." She said and you nodded going to her with your things. She sat on the edge on her dress with her dress rising up. "What did I talk about today?" She asked you calmly. "Demi.." You mumbled and she rose her eyebrow. "Is that all you heard is my name?" She asked and again you nodded. All of sudden she pulled you in between her legs and inspected the clothing you were wearing. You hissed as her cold hand contacted with you warm skin on your stomach. A smirk came to her face and she looked at you. "Tell me Y/N what turns you on?" She asked whispering in your ear.

You were in disbelief, and swallowed a lump in your throat as she moved and came behind you. She pressed her core against your ass and gripped your hips hard, earning a moan from your lips. She smiled. "Found one." She said and then connected her lips with your neck immediately find your weak spot. "Number two." She said and then slipped her hand into your panties and spanked your clit. You tilt your head back buckling your hips. "Spot three." She said and then pulled away and sat in her seat. "You know you're really fucking sexy. From now everyday after school I want you to come in here and I'm going to give you the best fucking of your life. Oh and one more thing if I catch you staring in class again I'll make sure to spank that clit with my ruler nice and hard." You groan at the thought and your panties are soaked. She smirked and looked at you. "You may go Y/N and when you go play with yourself make sure to scream my name." She said and you collected your things rushing out to your car. Ethics was damn sure your favorite fucking subject now.