Holy Fuck

Your POV
Demi had been your friend years. You never thought about dating her, or what her body looked like. What it would be like to have sex with her. You weren't even a lesbian you were as straight as could be. You kissed her once and that was for truth or dare and you didn't feel a thing. You knew that she was a lesbian because you were the first person she told. Demi would come over your house after practice and change and shower in your room. You didn't mind she did it all the time. You were changing after your shower in the bathroom when she walked in. You weren't phased you had both seen each other naked no big deal. She walked up to you and smiled. "Hey Y/N can you unclasp my bra I can't get it?" She asked and you nodded. "Sure Dems." You say and reach behind her and start to unhook her bra. You feel her breathing get faster as you bring your arms back to your side. "You okay?" You asked her and she didn't say anything. All she did was drop her bra and rub her breasts biting her lip. "God Y/N you look so sexy." She said and walked closer to you. You back up into the counter and she yanks your towel off. "Look at the pretty shaved pussy, you do that for me?" She asked and she licked her fingers and slid them between your legs. "Demi..what are you.." You moaned trying to push her off but it felt so good. "Demi stop.." You said still moaning as she moved her fingers on your clit.

Demi smirked and lifted you up and placed you on the counter. You try to move away and close your legs. "Demi no stop I don't like girls." You say, and she pulls you right back gripping your hips making it impossible for you to move. She placed her mouth on your freshly shaved pussy and you arched your back. "HOLY FUCK!" You scream to the top of your lungs. It felt amazing and you didn't want her to stop shockingly. You grip her hair and start to grind your hips into her face. "Oh my goodness..yes..yes lick my pussy baby!" You say holding her hair and gripping your breasts. "You like that baby girl?" She asked and you nodded biting your lip squealing. She kept going and you gripped the counter getting close to your peak. "Oh my god Demi I'm gunna cum." You said and arched your back and your legs started shaking. Demi pulled away and rubbed your clit fast as you start to cum. The faster she rubbed the more you felt something build. Before you knew it you were squirting something you had never done before. You bestfriend Demi Lovato had made you squirt something that no guy had ever made you do. After you finished riding out your high you looked down at her. "Holy fuck Y/N that was the sexiest shit I've ever seen." You blush and looked at her. "This is going to make our friendship a whole lot more sexier." You say and start to kiss Demi. You were starting to feel what Demi felt for you and not to mention the sex was great.

Sorry that this update is short. I've been busy with college and I just needed to update. I promise I'll have something better by the end of the week. Going on fall break tomorrow so I'll have time. Love you guys.
-Nightingale❤️