A Drunken Night

Demi's POV

I am so fucked up right now it's funny. Me and my bestfriend y/n decided to go to Selena's party. BEST FUN EVER. Y/n was the safe driver she hates drinking. She thinks it's yucky.

Since I wasn't going home and get yelled at by Dallas then later my parents I decided to stay at y/n's. She helped me inside the house and we went to her room. I've had the biggest crush on her, maybe I should flirt.

Your POV

Demi was drunk, no not drunk shit faced. You decided to be a nice friend and bring her home with you to save her from the yelling. When you got to your place you helped Demi inside and took her to your room.

You handed her a tshirt and some shorts. You went to the bathroom to change your clothes when you came out to see Demi struggling with her bra. You sigh and walk over to her and unclapped it. She turned around and hugged me. "That's baby girl." When she said that she was so close to your ear it gave you chills. You nodded and walked to the bed and got in on your side. Demi slipped on her clothing and then crawled in bed beside you.

"Y/n can I charge my phone?" Demi asked and you nodded. "Of course you can." As soon as you said that she leaned over you and her round ass was in your face and you refrained from squeezing it. When she went to sit down she got on your lap facing you. She twisted your hair and pressed your bodies close. "I want you so bad right now babygirl." Demi said as she started to kiss your neck and found your soft spot earning a moan from you.

You pull Demi away and pecked her lips. "I want you too but I want you sober when I make love you." You could feel the goosebumps rise on Demi's skin. When did you get so brave to talk like that? Demi nodded and laid next to you cuddling into you. "Goodnight babygirl." Demi said and drifted off to sleep. You kissed her head and stroked her cheek with your thumb. "Goodnight Demi." You say even though she's already sleep. You end up dozing off praying she would remember what happened the night before.

----------------------------------------

A/n
I just wanted to see if you guys like the stories.

I really enjoy writing sorry this one was short.
-Nightingale ❤️