Chapter 49

Jenna's P.O.V.

Words could not describe how I felt. I didn't could care less if Harry was in the back seat barely breathing. Where was he when my baby.......ouch. I cried even harder. I was incoherent. I could form a sentence. Hell I can't even form a syllible. I wiped the tears from my cheeks and looked out the window. It was pointless in wiping them when fresh ones reappeared. I wanted the pain to go away. I couldn't run to my mother. My sisters I didn't know where they went. I couldn't just call Harley and ask for cm fort cause she couldn't be here. I had no one. I was used to being comforted by myself. I didn't have anyone in the beginning and that's how it always was.

"Jenna.." Niall said my name in caution. I didn't turn my head of give any emotion when I spoke.

"What?"

"Do you want to stay here or do you want me to bring you home?"
"Take me to Harry's so I can get my things."

Home? What was home anymore? Home was a place where your parents got along and showered you with unconditional love. They never fought or said a cross word to their children. Dinner would be made and everyone would gather around the table and ask each other about their day. Mom and dad would kiss wherever it hurts and make it better. That's home.

"Jenna please say something." I heard a raspy voice say. I knew it was Harry. We had a hour until we reached the hospital. I stayed quiet until felt him grasp my shoulder." Your not the only one hurting. I tried to save her. I tri-" he couldn't finish his sentence. He was choked up on his own tears.

I wanted to go back there and comfort him. I couldn't comfort the person who was responsible for this. He should've left me alone. I was fine, well better off where I was. We pulled up into the drive way of Harry's house. I didn't get out immediately. I turned around to face him.

"This will be the last time you see me. My heart has been hurt too many times. I knew I shouldn't have trusted you from the start. I'm packing my things and I'll be gone before you get back. Goodbye." He face fell apart. It was hard to do. I loved him once and I still do. It just can't take it anymore. I got out and ran up to the door. I slammed it shut and fell to the floor screaming and smashing my fists where ever I could. My hands might be swollen, but I don't care. I got a grip on myself and went to go pack my things.

Harry's P.O.V.

She is really leaving. My heart was broken. I thought she had fixed it, but no. She ripped it out of my chest and threw it against the wall. I can't lose her. I fucking love her. My whole body hurts, but the hole she left in my chest hurts the most.

"How much longer until we get to the hospital?" I said clenching my teeth.

"Not long. Hang in there." He tried to comfort me.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. The best I can do it try to forget her. Easier said than done. Since all I could think about was her, the baby, her mother, and everything else I decided to just stop thinking. I focused my eyes on a smudge and just stared at it the entire ride. Something suddenly came to mind. It was a evil dark idea, but I know it'll help me. I smiled darkly as I was being helped into the hospital. She wants to leave me? Fine. I'm Harry Styles. I get what I want.

To be continued.....